Sunday, October 31, 2004

Arafat's health

Is it possible that Arafat isn't really sick at all - or at least no sicker than he normally is - and all these dramatic stories about him were simply in aid of getting him to Paris for high-level talks concerning the long-awaited European sanctions against Israel? Like Castro, the guy's probably immortal (and I can't see him allowing himself to die before Sharon). Despite a startling move to a more varied choice in head coverings, he doesn't look sick to me. Greatly inconsistent stories make me very suspicious.

4 comments:

health said...

Hello there, very interesting and informative blog. Thanks for the latest post. I am a confessed health nut, and I love natural ways of maintaining my health. I will definitely check out your blog again soon. Keep up the great info. health reporter http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com

Ed said...

Hi,

This is a great site, I'm glad I got here. For more great information about arthritis, arthritis solutions and arthritis choices, check out this site Arthritis information

open365dayz said...

Hi #NAME#. Just found your site via vacation packages. Although I was looking for vacation packages I was glad i came upon your site. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for pharmacy information and even though this isn't perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!