"Police are preparing specific shoot-to-kill orders to combat suicide bombers.
Marksmen will be told to aim for the head rather than the body.
This is because a shot to the head causes the muscles to go limp and could prevent the bomber detonating his device.
Shooting at the chest could set off an explosives-packed vest.
It is part of a pre-planned response to suicide bombers drafted last year which is named Operation Kratos and draws on Israeli experience."
So let me see if I've got this straight:
- Suicide bombers are caused by foreign occupation of Middle Eastern lands.
- Neither Britain, the United States nor Israel intends to withdraw from such Middle Eastern lands.
- Therefore, Britain and the United States are going to be subject to increasing numbers of suicide bombers.
- Israel is considered to be the world expert at containing the terrorism caused by occupation through the use of peculiar Israeli methods of state violence (Kratos is the god of strength).
- Rudy, associated with the American response to terror, and Bibi, associated with the hardest-line Israeli approach to terror, were at, or soon going to be at, the same (or here) London hotel (much of this information, along with a vast number of other details, comes from the Team 8 + forum on this issue), just a short distance from one of the bomb attacks. The day before, Rudy had been speaking in the area where the bombers were from.
- Tony Blair takes the opportunity to blame the whole thing entirely on Muslim extremism, and will use it to push through draconian restrictions on civil liberties, particularly on British Muslims.
By George, I think I've got it! It's the Israelification of British (and American) society.