I’m still thinking about Chomsky. In the meantime, some things to ponder:
- “The Ontological Status of Conspiracy Theory” by anarchist Hakim Bey (heavy-duty smarts).
- “Conspiracy Theory” by Michael Albert (ZMag is where the high priests of Chomskyism reside).
- “Not all conspiracies are created equal” by John Judge.
- “The JFK Assassination II: Conspiracy Phobia On The Left” by Michael Parenti (I was too hard on Parenti, who really is a cool thinker, to throw him in with stiffs like Chomsky and Cockburn)
- “JFK Conspiracy: The Intellectual Dishonesty and Cowardice of Alexander Cockburn and Noam Chomsky” by Michael Worsham.
- “My Beef with Chomsky” by Michael Morrissey.
The debate, which originally involved Chomsky’s bizarre inability to accept some of the most obvious facts about the JFK assassination, has been rekindled with some of the same lefty ‘gatekeepers’ attempting to stifle discussion of the September 11 conspiracy.