- Egyptian diplomats painstakingly craft a de facto ceasefire between the Israelis and Hamas.
- Although the Israelis won't admit there is a ceasefire (as they don't acknowledge that they might negotiate with 'terrorists'), they halt their military operations in Gaza.
- Whoever is firing the rockets in the general direction of Israel stops firing them (the end of the rockets is what the Israelis claim is their main goal).
- Hamas re-presents its proposals for a full ceasefire agreement with Israel, which must include the cessation of Israeli violence in the West Bank (Hamas takes its responsibility as the elected government of all the Palestinians seriously).
- Israel attacks the West Bank (one of its famous, and utterly illegal, targeted assassinations).
- Rockets start firing again.
- Israel mounts an aerial attack against the northern Gaza Strip, described by the Israelis, of course, as a retaliation for the rockets.
PAKISTAN: Government adding fuel to fan religious violence - Coming on the heels of the recent lynching, killing and attacks in Pakistan on the pretext of blasphemy, the legislative assembly of Pakistan controlled Az...
1 hour ago