- The Toronto 18 case continues to disintegrate, including the 'extraordinary move' of staying the charges against the 'ringleader'. The Canadian branch of the security-industrial complex - aka, 'Bibi's ass-kissers' - is already striving to find ways to spin this, including wailing about how difficult it is to prosecute terror cases in a liberal democracy with all these crazy ideas like 'procedural justice' and 'human rights' and the need for 'evidence'. Let me predict how this will play out. The defendants will be whittled down to two or three, who will be forced to sign a plea agreement to a much lesser charge (probably a weapons charge), the terms of which will be the sentencing to 'time served'. This will allow the jackbooted thugs - the police and prosecutors - to save face, and perhaps also save being subjected to an investigation of their own wrongdoing. The way will then be clear for the Israelification of Canada to continue.
- Speaking of which, the infamous Michael Ignatieff had to pay a visit to a Toronto synagogue to perform a ritual self-abdignation for the terrible sin of stating the obvious fact that the utterly illegal Israeli carpet bombing of the civilians of Qana was a 'war crime'. Note how the 'Jewish Community' is unique in its understanding that it can call a politician on the carpet for stating the obvious. Note how the politician comes running. Note how the 'Community' directly implicates itself in the war crime by demanding an apology for speaking of it. I'm not going to hear any more talk of how unfair it is to blame the diaspora for the actions of the shitty little country. Also note that Iggy fails to actually apologize! The Smartest Man in the World, subject to the Doctrine of Ignatieff Infallibility, can't possibly make a mistake. Just like his non-apology apology for calling for the attack on Iraq, he delivers a non-apology apology for calling a war crime a 'war crime'. The 'Community' accepts this, as the point was to call him on the carpet, and to demonstrate his fealty to the Jewish Billionaires, not to embarrass their main representative in the Liberal opposition, a man they hope will be Prime Minister one day.
- Maj. Paeta Hess-von Kruedener, the Canadian peace-keeper murdered by the Israelis in Lebanon, had spent the days before his execution emailing details to Canada of Israeli war crimes against civilians in Lebanon. Needless to say, the Canadian government is perfectly happy with the execution, preferring Zionist colonialism over protecting its own soldiers.
- Update on the court proceedings concerning the West Memphis Three.
- I'm starting to think Obama is crazy like a fox. He keeps saying true but outrageous things which provoke Hillary and the Republicans into an over-the-top frenzy, so over-the-top in fact that it just emphasizes the truth of what he said. Once the smoke clears, Obama's popularity goes up. There has been an ongoing Great Depression in the rust belt and the mid-West since the late eighties (which has lifted in some farming communities due to the biofuel craze). People are bitter about it, and particularly bitter about how lying Clinton-era stats show how the 90s were the Golden Age, when their own communities were dying. The Coasts, where people make money talking and manipulating intangibles, did well at the expense of the middle, where people used to make things. Having the mansion-owning Bi-Coastal elites feign outrage on behalf of the working classes makes people even more bitter.
- Some true Schadenfreude from Canada. The Old American Establishment finally gets it, which is one reason - of many - why the period in American history which will be known as the Era of the Wars For The Jews is coming to a close.
- Israel continues to use weapons suppled by the United States on the condition that they be used only for defensive purposes for more and more offensive purposes directed against civilians.
Bob from Brockley on Ben Gidley and Jackie Walker: Charity for he but not for she - I had some correspondence with a chap called Ben Gidley on the weekend. It was regarding a post on the *Bob from Brockley* blog which is run by Ben Gidley ...
10 minutes ago