- Uruknet continues to have trouble with Google News (there is a link to a complaint form to fill out). It is funny how a corporation can make its billions based on strict adherence to objectivity - let the algorithms do the work - and then immediately fall into a culture of decadence once the money and power pile up. The math has been replaced by Zionism (if you don't think it is Zionism, see here). How long will it be before the stock market notices?
- Luis Posada Carriles is publicly celebrated in Miami. I know there are people in the American government who are concerned about how much this case makes a mockery of America's purported following of Bibi Netanyahu's 'war on terror'.
- More work is required on Lev.
- "There are plenty of worthy arguments to be made correlating the rise of business school culture with the decline of the our economy." I remember I used to have a debate with a co-worker about whether getting an MBA made you dumber, or whether only dumb people decided to get MBAs. We never did figure it out.
- Hillary Clinton's ghoulish campaign: she's staying in, hoping someone will shoot Obama in the head.
Syria Will Fire Scuds at Israel in Response to Airstrikes - Sputnik – 26.03.2017 The Syrian government has announced that it will retaliate should Israel continue to conduct airstrikes on Syrian territory. Any furth...
59 minutes ago