- A particularly silly bit of 'Iran talk', with the Dutch hurrying their spies out from under the falling nukes (!). This is more like it.
- Mai Pederson, whose disappearance after the Kelly assassination made her look like a shady character/femme fatale, explains (or here) why Kelly was physically incapable of killing himself by inflicting the wound found on his body. Would that she had explained this to that rascal Lord Hutton, who might have had a bit more trouble with the cover up (the police had her statement before the inquiry, but, of course, withheld it). This is a fairly typical assassination cock-up, like putting the 'suicide' gun in the non-dominant hand. It appears that Pederson was nowhere to be found for the rather understandable reason that she was terrified that the same assassins might come after her. Unfortunately, her credibility is damaged by her pointing the blame at Iraqis.
- One of the main reasons World Jewry is in too much of a hurry.
- An Israeli winery has moved its operations from a West Bank settlement to Israel as the illegal location of the winery was causing difficulty in selling the wine.
- Sarah Palin is rebutting allegations that she pretended to have her teenage unwed daughter's baby - can these people even breathe without sounding like a soap opera? - by claiming that her teenage unwed daughter is pregnant. So she's moved from doing something that is weird but arguably admirable - protecting the reputation of her daughter and family (the Christian Zionist mothers out there, who are thinking about their own slut-whore teenage daughters, and are saying 'there but for the grace of God go I', would certainly find it admirable) - to doing something that is clearly not admirable, broadcasting her daughter's embarrassing state for crass political motives.
- Lord Black in making out like a bandit in prison, and appears to have joined the Crips (or, more accurately, they have joined him). Next week they'll go public and steal their employees' pension fund.
- Canada has the world's lowest rate of poverty among elderly people. Why? Income redistribution. How can that be? The right-wingers keep telling us that income redistribution just makes everybody poorer.
Peace Returns to the Streets of Aleppo - By Sophie Mangal | Inside Syria Media Center | March 27, 2017 Anyone who has ever been to Syria has shared memories of ubiquitous olive groves and orange g...
17 minutes ago