- Some old-school lefties, inspired by the current American financial crisis, are starting to spout rather elaborate conspiracy theories. Noam must be spinning in his grave.
- Karma has descended on the Jewish Billionaires. Hey, if you think the New York Times' debt is junk, you should read its stories before the attack on Iraq, or its current stories on Iran.
- Conrad Black is blogging, and not well. The little bio underneath is cute.
- This is for describing the devil to the authorities, after the apocalypse.
- "I can't say why he died. He had been in the contest before. He was a strong guy."
- Warren Strobel:
"The Bush administration will announce in mid-November, after the presidential election, that it intends to establish the first U.S. diplomatic presence in Iran since the 1979-81 hostage crisis, according to senior Bush administration officials.
The proposal for an 'interests section,' which falls short of a full U.S. Embassy, has been conveyed in private diplomatic messages to Iran, and a search is under way to choose the American diplomat who would head the post, the officials said."
Oh, sorry, that's a sign of the non-apocalypse. Didn't the neocons - Pipes comes to mind (use number 4 above to describe him to the authorities) - as part of all the 'Iran talk' tell us that Bush would use this period to start a war with Iran?
Playing with fire: Dozens of nuclear alerts underreported by British MoD, study reveals - RT | February 23, 2017 The UK Ministry of Defense has been accused of downplaying the real dangers stemming from the UK nuclear deterrent. The report by a ...
30 minutes ago