- A possible explanation for the American attack on Syria is that it had nothing to do with the particular target, but was the last chance for the neocons to extend the 'Bush Doctrine' to include the concept that the Americans don't have to recognize national sovereignty if they are in 'hot pursuit'.
- The idea that Syria secretly agreed to the attack is still kicking around. Of course, this could be Zionist propaganda. On the other hand, Syria and the U. S. are much closer than either will admit since the neocons have been largely deposed in Washington, and I find it hard to believe that the new order of adult rule in the United States would risk losing Syrian cooperation for some lowly smuggler. We also have to remember that the Israelis proved, last September, that the Syrians have working air defense (that's the only reason why Israel hasn't attacked Syria), and it wouldn't have looked very good for the Americans if they lost a couple helicopters. Maybe Syria agreed to turn off the radar for a few hours.
- The anti-democratic elite forces are using the Canadian election to shill for their 'proportional representation'. Fortunately, Canadians are smarter than that (I still owe you a post mortem on the Canadian election).
- Forensic economics. This is much less useful these days, as derivatives allow you to take positions based on insider knowledge which can be completely opaque to any investigator.
- Dr Gerald Toben won the first stage of his persecution based, it seems, on completely sloppy work by whoever drew up the arrest warrant (the 'world-wide internet'!) . Do you think the sloppiness could be intentional? Are prosecutors starting to resist being used as pawns for this crap, which is, after all, just a tool in the holocaust - the undeniable one that is going on now - against the Palestinians?
Trump’s Remaking of US Foreign Policy - By Gilbert Doctorow | Consortium News | January 16, 2017 Over the weekend, President-elect Trump received two journalists from mainstream European print me...
11 minutes ago