- There's a new American code word for 'Jewish': 'rich' . Obviously, the Jews don't commit all the crimes, just the current spate of crazy, over-the-top, financial swindles. To my list, I must add this new Holocaust:
". . . a Jewish person has no chance at a fair trial outside of NY."
- Speaking of words, the English language, which has a word for everything, until recently lacked a word for when somebody parks their car badly in a parking lot - one of the give-aways of all supremacists is that they lack a sense of humor, and the punishment for any kind of lèse majesté is the most horrible punishment of all, being sent to visit to a Holocaust Museum, where the smart alecks can contemplate the infallibility of human memory.
- The current debate in the comments about the nature of the Jewish deity looks to me like pseudo-intellectual anti-Semitism: the Jews had a choice between a good God and the Devil, and either picked the Devil because they are innately evil, or became innately evil because they picked the Devil. All of this is, needless to say, flying-spaghetti-monster bullshit.
- In the crazy world in which we live you are a hater if you complain about the acts and thoughts of hating supremacists; you are intolerant if you suggest that there might be a difference between religious leaders. The American left seems to have decided that the victory of Obama means that it permanently won the culture wars. At the same time, it has been so chastened by the facts that it has decided that the only possible victories open to it are in identity politics. Since income redistribution, health care, anti-war and the other big issues are off the table, they will deal with the disappointment by attempting to paint the White House pink. Of course, the right likes identity politics a lot more than it lets on: lots of opportunities for demographic niche marketing.
- Having said that, I agree that the analysis based on right/left is no longer helpful for the average person. I prefer reductionist/anti-reductionist. Both the Marxists and the religious nuts use exactly the same kind of condescending one-size-fits-all analysis. I like complexity.
- It's election time in Supremastan, time to slaughter the Palestinians. The politicians do this for one reason: it wins them votes. While the Israelis can rightly blame a lot of their problems on the fantasies of American Jewry, it remains a fact that they bear their own moral responsibility for the only holocaust that counts these days.
absolutely jew fucking truth - What? pic.twitter.com/YbpQc1Lbj0 — #IAmARefugee (@bookmistress) February 27, 2017
2 hours ago