Thursday, January 31, 2008:
- Propaganda Appropriation Syndrome: Anne Frank (or here) and the Carnival Holocaust.
- I’ve noticed that the slurring is fading recently, perhaps under the sickening realization that the slurrers are aiding and abetting – and thus taking moral responsibility for – the kind of thing that the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians in Gaza. It was all fun and games to play the moral superior until the genocide became too obvious. Note the comment thread at Reddit. Don’t think for an instant that you can assist the dirty work of the settler movement and the Jewish Billionaires and not be held morally accountable for it!
- Speaking of dirty, Israel continues to refuse to tell international sappers where it dropped its illegal cluster bombs on Lebanon. There are no words to describe how evil these people are.
- Intriguing thread about comedian Breck Wall, who played a role on November 22, 1963, and is still alive (and performing?). Why was it so fashionable amongst suspicious types in Dallas and New Orleans to pay mysterious visits to Galveston between November 21 and November 23?
- More on Canada’s efforts to scupper Durban II.
- UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Louise Arbour endorsed the Arab Charter on Human Rights, which is cleverly drafted to equate Zionism with racism. Under the usual unremitting pressure from the Lobby, she caved a bit (but not, or course, enough for World Jewry, which will want her head on a platter).
- Rummy is out a few bucks (see here and here).