- Note that the root cause of the flare up at the Davos conference, besides the senile remarks of Peres, was the blatant and outrageous bias shown by the moderator of the panel, David Ignatius, a "Jewish-American journalist of Armenian descent". Jewish and Armenian censoring a Turk discussing the slaughter by the Jews in Palestine? This comment by Dan Kervick sums it up nicely:
"I have moderated my share of panels too, and understand the challenges of managing the debate and time constraints at the same time. But Ignatius seemed supremely unconcerned about time constraints as he let Peres ramble on for 25 solid minutes, while Erdogan say quietly and patiently, writing notes for his response. To then cut Erdogan off was stunning, and will naturally be viewed as a contemptuous affront."
The sheer unbridled arrogance of the Jews in their exercise of power will be their downfall.
- Add a wealth tax to catch the greed of the past and I'm in.
- The American government kept paying extreme nut job Laurie Mylroie for the benefit of her 'expertise' at least until 1997! The posting points out that even the neocons say she's crazy "out of annoyance that her work helps to discredit their own".
- Subcomandante MARCOS, as always, right on the mark (note how a true revolutionary sees through the bullshit of the 'anti-Semitism' preoccupation of 'progressives'):
"Again, pardon our ignorance, maybe what we're saying is beside the point. And instead of condemning the ongoing crime, being the indigenous and warriors that we are, we should be discussing and taking a position in the discussion about if it's 'Zionism' or 'anti-Semitism,' or if Hamas' bombs started it.
Maybe our thinking is very simple, and we're lacking the nuances and annotations that are always so necessary in analyses, but to the Zapatistas it looks like there's a professional army murdering a defenseless population.
Who from below and to the left can remain silent?"
"And perhaps a boy or girl from Gaza will survive, too. Perhaps they'll grow, and with them, their nerve, indignation, and rage. Perhaps they'll become soldiers or militiamen for one of the groups that struggle in Palestine. Perhaps they'll find themselves in combat with Israel. Perhaps they'll do it firing a gun. Perhaps sacrificing themselves with a belt of dynamite around their waists.
And then, from up there above, they will write about the Palestinians' violent nature and they'll make declarations condemning that violence and they'll get back to discussing if it's Zionism or anti-Semitism.
And no one will ask who planted that which is being harvested."
- Philip Weiss, the human asymptote, moving ever closer to the truth but, due to his background, unable ever to reach it, inches closer (from the same blog, the account of another journalist on the same path). The failed Bildungsroman Weiss is creating is interesting reading, and proves why the Jews will never be able to fix the problem they have created. "The destruction of belief in inherent Jewish goodness." It isn't goodness that is the issue. Any group that can 'stand for' a moral abomination like Israel can't be good. It's sanity. It is the sanity of the Jews that is in question, whether their racist eliminationist supremacism has rendered them incurably insane.
Commonwealth honours The Queen with a ‘Commonwealth Canopy’ - Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, officially opening the 24th Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Malta today, said how delighted she was to...
2 hours ago