- Jonathan Freedland, without knowing that he is doing so, comments on the rise of progressive anti-Semitism. "Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas", indeed. It used to be a key, if stupid, liberal shibboleth that the evil should be able to hide behind the cloak of anti-racism in order to do their evil deeds. Thank goodness that is ending. The sad fact of the matter is that the wicked State of the Jews will continue to engage in mass slaughter and other atrocities until we all draw the obvious conclusions as to motive.
- Deborah Lipstadt (!) on the ADL's polling in Europe. The ADL ran what amounts to a 'push poll', convincing many Europeans that they were in fact anti-Semites, all in aid of increasing the size of the cloak.
- "According to the European Union Monitoring Center, the ‘New Antisemitism’ involves:
- Denying the Jewish people their right to self determination
- Applying double standards to Israel
- Using the symbols and images associated with the classic antisemitism to characterize Israel or Israelis
- Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis
- Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel"
Decent, moral individuals around the globe should use this as a guide on what to do.
- If Venezuela’s Jews are nervous (and note how the NYT naturally fails to mention the inside-job nature of the attack), they should be nervous about that upcoming false flag attack.
- The Rat is put on the rack (don't forget that the timing of the Williamson ex-excommunication was surely connected to the Gaza slaughter, when Vatican right-wingers, who have been dying to do this for years, thought they could slip one by). I love this paragraph, written, I guess, for the benefit of Americans who are a little iffy on history (my emphasis in various colors; and yes, the Holocaust happened, however morally irrelevant the Jews have subsequently made it):
"Last month the Vatican lifted the excommunication of a rebel bishop just days after the broadcast of an interview in which he denied the existence of gas chambers and said no more than 300,000 Jews had died in Nazi concentration camps. Scholars have in fact documented approximately 6 million Jewish deaths in the Holocaust."
- "Israel's central role in the resurgence of 'anti-Semitism'"
- "Brooklyn camera stores: The scam stops here" Read through to the comments.
- "The Quebec City Carnaval is apologizing for an ice sculpture of a traditional Ukrainian Christmas scene after a visitor complained that it included a stereotypical bearded Jew in a skullcap, holding a bag of money."
- More laughs (Anne Frank on skates; note this is a story from the 1890s):
"Canada's honor has again been upheld abroad, and now Louis Rubenstein is not only champion figure skater of Canada and the United States, but of the world.
Rival skaters weren't the only opponents Louis Rubenstein had to vanquish to become world figure skating champion. His triumph, in St. Petersburg, was also a triumph over the virulent anti-Semitism then rampant in imperial Russia."
Be prepared for a heaping dose of this kind of bullshit, as the Jewish Billionaires are starting to panic.
- And, of course, my new hero, Rowan Laxton: "Fucking Israelis, fucking Jews."
How I Was Blacklisted at CNN, and How Easily America Goes to War Now - By Peter Van Buren | August 26, 2016 It was about two years ago to the day I was blacklisted at CNN. I don’t want to remind them they were sadly wrong, but...
52 minutes ago