- The NYT catches up with the Jarrahs. Of course, September 11 was all about stolen identities, so an Israeli hook into one member of a family would make it all that much easier to obtain an identity from another member of the family.
- This is all over the internet, but since the Huffington Post's corrupt protection of Zionism makes it fair game for all the mocking we can muster, the greatest apology of the year (and it is only mid-February): "John Gibson Did Not Compare Eric Holder To Monkey With Bright Blue Scrotum". I assume Arianna will have somebody killed over this.
- The Golden Age of Anti-Semitism is upon us: Judenschadenfreude.
- "eBay renames 'yellow star' after 'Nazi' complaint" If the victims of Stalin had no shame, and were trying to kill a bunch of people and steal their land, the red star would be next in line.
- What are the chances that Waltz with Bashir - another lamentation of how the beauty of the Jewish soul is damaged by what the Jews are forced to do (while somehow simultaneously denying that the wrongdoing was the work of the Jews!; i.e., the Jewish soul is so pure that it suffers under the weight of the wrongdoings of others) - won't win an Academy Award?
- Kate Winslet's figured it out: “I’m doing it because I’ve noticed that if you do a film about the Holocaust, (you’re) guaranteed an Oscar. I’ve been nominated four times. Never won. The whole world is going, ‘why hasn’t Winslet won one?’”
- The turd known as CanWest is circling the drain. You have to wonder whether they will follow the NYT and maintain Jewish Billionaire power by finding a Jewish Billionaire to bail them out.
Witch Hunt: “Fake News” Software Touted by CBS; Creator Admits He Made Up Who Went on Hit List - Smears Naked Capitalism, ShadowProof, TruthDig, among others Yves Smith | Naked Capitalism | December 7, 2016 One of most pernicious means underway to crus...
11 minutes ago