- Making movies to promote Zionism at the expense of making money has put Hollywood's greatest businessman almost out of business. But hey, if it can allow the shooting of one Palestinian child it's worth it, right?
- From Greg Bacon in the comments, arrests have been made in the Venezuelan 'anti-Semitic' synagogue attack, and the arrested include "at least one security official from the synagogue". Like clockwork: Chavez complains about the slaughter in Gaza so the Jews attack themselves to try to garner sympathy. It has happened so, so many times it is almost a joke.
- The Jew-controlled American publishing industry is also pulling its weight. This is not just an attack on the fake memoirs; it is also surprisingly 'anti-Semitic', especially as it is published in the New Yorker (remember when the New Yorker used to be relevant?).
- Speaking of finding things in odd places, an excellent photo essay on Gaza published in in the New York Times, kinda like opening Der Stürmer in 1943 and finding a similar article on the suffering of the Jews. Published where it is, I assume it is just Jewish sadistic porn.
- Also from the comments, a good analysis of the BBC's refusal to allow an appeal for Gaza relief. The BBC couldn't allow Gaza relief to be mentioned as that might cause people to ask why the people of Gaza need relief, which is, by definition, an 'anti-Semitic' question. My question: why does Mark Thompson still have a job?
- In the same vein, it is apparently now illegal in Britain to express an opposition to genocide. Just another example of how the JIZ will eventually wreck everything until they are stopped.
Veto-Proof Senate Margin Achieved for Iran Nuclear Deal - *Veto-Proof Senate Margin Achieved for Iran Nuclear Deal * by Stephen Lendman Barbara Mikulski (D. MD) became the 34th US senator declaring support for th...
1 hour ago