- An article from 2005 by Kenney's chump. Hasn't changed a bit.
- How credit card companies charge consumers who don't even use the cards through the charges they place on retail merchants.
- Rough week for (note how the headline 'IDF troops used 11-year-old boy as human shield in Gaza' minimizes the contents of the article) psychopathic extremist racist violent supremacists. The new crime against humanity invented by the JIZ should be named to commemorate the people of Gaza, victims of the JIZ and their army of monsters.
- Addendum: sorry, I missed one I wanted to include (it is hard to keep up!).
- Oh, and this too.
- Let's fact facts: no one human being can possibly keep up with the Evils of the JIZ. But look how compassionate they can be, after their sugar daddy complains a bit. The origins of anti-Semitism?
Maggie Roche, 1951-2017 - Ms. Roche (left) developed a pop-folk songwriting style that could be droll or diaristic, full of unexpected melodic turns and often inseparable from the w...
3 hours ago