- "The Jewish Defence League said it plans to hold weekly demonstrations at York University to protest an upcoming two-day conference called Israel/Palestine: Mapping Models of Statehood and Paths to Peace." Jews defending themselves against their only real enemy, peace.
- "Balochistan is the ultimate prize" I hate to keep asking the same question that I asked about Iraq, but if the real reason for war is obtaining natural resources, why are the Americans doing exactly the opposite of what they should be doing to obtain those resources? Of course, the Americans are actually taking steps which will permanently deprive them of these resources, just as they will be almost entirely deprived of the right to develop oil resources in Iraq. The real reason for these wars isn't resources. They are Wars For The Jews. The attacks on Afghanistan and, increasingly, Pakistan itself, are attempts to destabilize Pakistan, because Pakistan is a potential enemy of the Zionist Project to build Anti-Assimilation-Land.
- When Obama reached out to Iran, the Iranian official response was diffident. The Iranians said you have to do more than talk the talk, you have to walk the walk. Now, with the release of Roxana Saberi, the Iranians are clearly walking the walk. They went far out of their way to be conciliatory. Will the JIZ be able to block the United States from an appropriate response?
- I smell a war on Canada, which will be a refreshing break from all the Wars For The Jews. Of course, a war won't be necessary, as Canada has always been willing to sell everything at very reasonable prices.
- "Obama and Israel's nukes" First shot over the bow by an American President against the JIZ since at least JFK. I don't think it's another Rahm-trick as the mere hint of Israeli nukes is taboo. Will Obama be able to weather the counter-attack? Watch for the Jew-controlled media to start to turn on him.
- Sri Lanka is the current lab for techniques of eliminationism, so the eliminationists are paying close attention (and helping).
'Last Gasp of Dying Industry': Nuclear Experts Decry First New US Reactor in 20 Years - Nadia Prupis, staff writer The first new nuclear reactor in the United States in 20 years went live on Wednesday in Tennessee, in what at least one nuclear...
46 minutes ago