- The U.N.-African Union Joint Special Representative to Darfur, Rodolphe Adada, was forced out for accurately reporting how well things were going in Darfur, thus enraging World Jewry which is trying to engineer regime change in Sudan through its bogus reporting of massive human rights abuses.
- Why is World Jewry suddenly so desperate to shut down human rights commissions in Canada? One of their main weapons is being turned against them.
- I don't have any inside info, but Jan Schakowsky is not an Armenian Resolution flip-flopper (at least not that I can find in public), and it would be odd for her to do so given the importance of Armenians in her district. Since Schakowsky is very progressive, amongst the most progressive in Congress (and there is no indication her politics has changed), and she is on the political ascent, this may just be a conservative sneak attack.
- From the comments, an article on the state-of-the-art in American dirty tricks, the sort of thing that Juan "Langley" Cole and other Americans are engaged in with respect to Iran.
- "Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet"
Harrison Ford - A hypothetical question: if Harrison Ford were to convert to Islam would he still be allowed to fly planes at the age of 74?
48 minutes ago