- Funny that there is no news about what real people are doing about the coup in Honduras, but the completely fixed and phony election in Afghanistan is everywhere, complete with crazy stories about how there is a chance that Karzai might actually lose.
- The serfs who have had to pay for the holocaust museum in Winnipeg aren't too thrilled about it. The Asper family blackmailed Canadian politicians into throwing money at it with the implied threat of bad coverage from their media empire, now, fortunately, almost bankrupt due to their incompetent management. Once Israel disappears, we'll have to turn all these holocaust museums into Nakba museums.
- Some conspiracy theorists had - and, unfortunately, have - a lot of fun with satanic ritual abuse in daycare centers, ignoring the consequences of such obvious nonsense.
- Funny how Israeli security companies always provide such lousy security.
- The cover-up means we'll never be able to find out whether it was the Mossad or the CIA that blew up that plane over Lockerbie.
- Cartoon banning.
- Now not only for Passover matzos (and note the comments).
Abu Ghraib torture by “American War Heroes” – How many tortured Iraqis would you think have since then joined IS? - . Reference our previous 25 April 2005 posting"For the record: Getting Away with Torture?” in which we pointed out: "The images, Defense Secretary Donald ...
30 minutes ago