- The University Center of Ariel in Samaria has been kicked out of a university competition about sustainable architecture in Spain. The anti-Semites disapproved of their plan to recycle the bones of Palestinian children into illegal settlement housing.
- Peculiar interview with President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, apparently translated by MSNBC using Babel Fish. The Zionist interviewer, Ann Curry, keeps asking the same question over and over, despite the fact that President Ahmadinejad answers it each time.
- What Did Ahmadinejad Really Say? Also here. Ahmadinejad is trying to recapture the language held hostage by the Jews, and, outside of the Zionist-addled West, his plan is working.
- There's a cost to being Jew-tool.
- Hollywood, just a little more Jewish (unlikely that Cook was "morally outraged that it would come on Rosh Hashanah"; wording subtly changed here). Walt must be rolling over in his tank, er, grave.
المعارضة السورية: لم نجد شريكًا جدّيًا في جنيف - Link [image: المعارضة السورية: لم نجد شريكًا جدّيًا في جنيف] *المعارضة السورية: لم نجد شريكًا جدّيًا في جنيف* *NO SHIT!* *WHAT ELSE GENIUS??*
1 hour ago