- The KKK submitted an amicus curiae brief to the Illinois Supreme Court which stated, in part:
"A descendant who marries out of the race has repudiated the White Race, endangering the survival of the White people ... and has forfeited any moral claim to financial support from his or her White ancestor."
The court accepted this brief with approval, and denied any claim to the estate from an descendant who had married a black man where the testator had specifically disinherited any descendant who married outside of the White Race.
- Polanski was arrested to save (new working link thanks to comments) the banking privacy of billionaires evading taxes by hiding money in Swiss banks.
- President Manuel Zelaya of Honduras is under attack from what he calls "Israeli mercenaries''. Zelaya may have been removed because of fears that he and Hugo Chavez had plans to form a larger anti-Israeli coalition of countries in South and Central America. The idea that he was removed for economic/class reasons makes little sense, as he was installed as the representative of business interests, and had moved only slightly left.
- "For Mexico and Canada, the 'War on Terror' Is Over" (my emphasis in red):
"'Mexico squandered three years on wild goose chases, hunting imaginary ‘terrorists' who were supposed to be convening in Acapulco, sipping margaritas on a beach in Cancun, or plotting to smuggle nuclear or biological weapons from Mexico City. All paranoid nonsense from the nutcases in Bush's administration,' Interior Minister Juan Camilo Mourino, the country's second-most-powerful politician and head of domestic security, argued, shortly before he died in a plane crash. And during this time, the drug cartels [in northern Mexico] organized, grew and now pose an imminent threat to Mexican civil society.'"
- From an upcoming book by a former aide to John Edwards, Andrew Young:
"Ted Kennedy once told Young about a would-be assassin who managed to get into his Senate office because one of his bodyguards was having a gay liaison with one of his top aides."
Heritage Foundation’s Climate and Energy Policy Summit: Science Deniers Emboldened by Trump’s Electoral Victory - This morning, while introducing the Heritage Foundation’s “premier energy-and-climate-policy event in America,” Becky Norton Dunlop offered a fleeting wi...
28 minutes ago