- Balance. Those Palestinian children willfully damaged Israeli shells, not to mention all the harm done to Jewish white phosphorous. It is legal to fight against oppression, unless you are fighting Israeli oppression. The 'two sides' are always included to give the Israelis hasbara talking points.
- Interesting background to the current American insanity. People not long ago considered beyond the pale are now the basis for mainstream American right-wing thinking (if you can call it that). Ayn Rand is another example. From a comment to this article: "...only in the US would people march in the streets AGAINST universal healthcare.."
- The legion of decent and moral people lined up against . . . the Jews. It couldn't be clearer. The radically circumscribed mandate of the TIFF protesters - just against the hasbara use of Toronto to re-brand the slaughterers, with no talk of wider actions (though the Jew spinning liars made it out to be anything and everything) - worked for Roger Ebert, a guy whose livelihood depends on Jews.
- Naomi Klein is Goebbels. Never forget that Klein is lite, and relying on her imprimatur with respect to the Middle East is dangerous. If anti-slaughterer boycotts are only OK once Klein blesses them, what are you going to do when she changes her mind?
- Selective Israel lobby tag team law enforcement.
- “Openness and transparency are in Carleton's (and the public's) best interest when there are concerns about the suppression of free speech, the targeting of students according to their political beliefs, and the detrimental impact of lobby groups on core university values.” Does the President of the university think otherwise, or are her thoughts drowned out by the sound of jingling shekels?
- Jefferson Morley continues to attempt to make the CIA obey the law.
- 9/11, the dance.
half a million is just a friendly loan to buy a better electric shaver or something - Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife Devlin Barrett, WSJ, Oct 23 2016 The political organization of Virginia Gov Terry McAuliffe, an influent...
1 hour ago