- It begins with a recording of a German radio news broadcast on an attack on a German-Arab Society in Berlin.
- "They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within" - this refers to Jonathan Pollard, who had been arrested (in November 1985) but not yet sentenced, so Cohen was just guessing at twenty years (Pollard in fact received life).
- "I'm guided by a signal in the heavens
I'm guided by this birthmark on my skin" - 'birthmark' is obviously a concentration camp tattoo.
- "I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons" - Israeli weapons.
- "I'd really like to live beside you, baby
I love your body and your spirit and your clothes" - the song is directed to the United States, and refers to the comfort of Jews living in the United States.
- "But you see that line there moving through the station?
I told you, I told you, told you, I was one of those" - Jews can never live in true comfort in the United States, as they are "that line there moving through the station", i. e., a line boarding the trains for the concentration camps.
- "Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win" - no comment needed.
- "You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline" - wow! spot on!
- "And I thank you for those items that you sent me
The monkey and the plywood violin
I practiced every night, now I'm ready" - a reference to the Jewish entertainment/media monopoly, and its use for Jewish supremacist goals.
- "Well it's Father's Day and everybody's wounded" - obscure, but the song may refer to Father's Day, 1985, in the middle of the hijacking of TWA Flight 847 (U.S. Navy diver Robert Stethem was killed the day before Father's Day 1985, and the other passengers were still in hijacker custody on Father's Day).
- "First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin" - Manhattan has already been taken with the complete Jewish control over American politics and media, and I can only conclude that "take Berlin" refers to the eventual Israeli nuclear attack on Europe - don't scoff, it has already been threatened - as part of the uncompleted revenge for the Jewish holocaust.
The Joke of the Day - "The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace is pleased to welcome former U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry as its inaugural visiting distinguished ...
12 minutes ago