- Bibi's to blame for Chicago not getting the Olympics (mind you, not getting the Olympics is the best thing that can happen to a city).
- Did Sibel Edmonds name Schakowsky in an effort to force an investigation by the House Intelligence Committee of Edmonds' allegations? If so, it backfired.
- The head of what purports to be the leading Israeli advocate for Palestinian human rights outs herself as a blood-dripping-from-the-fangs Zionist when confronted with the Goldstone Report. No matter how pretty the covering, the fangs are only just under the surface. Speaking of fangs, the fang-master himself, Elliott Abrams, on how much the Iranian people are looking forward to being nuked. Do you think they'll throw rose petals, or is that just an Iraqi custom?
- Funny how things play out, but the long-term good effect of the Goldstone Report may be to finally hang the Palestinian collaborators, at least figuratively.
- Marcia Clark is pretty much useless, but she can read, and most of the Polanski mythology concerning his flight from the U. S. is a lie.
- Given its massive misuse to slaughter people and steal their land, Jews should be downright embarrassed to employ the slur, much less purport to be experts on the appropriateness of its use.
- It is too easy to blame the sins of World Jewry on the ultra-Orthodox. The slaughtering had been going on for decades before the ultra-Orthodox started to act like particular assholes.
في العمق-هل تعجز واشنطن والناتو عن مواجهة النفوذ الروسي؟ -
28 minutes ago