- The Palestinian Village of Bil'in is appealing the craven decision of a Quebec's Superior Court judge not to allow them access to the Canadian courts.
- The clumsy police agents provocateurs at Montebello are finally being investigated by a police ethics committee. We'll see how corrupt the committee is (the ethics commissioner has already answered that question by applying a nice coat of whitewash), but the mere fact it has decided to take up this issue is probably scaring a few politicians and police bureaucrats. Commentator 'TerryStavnyck' to the CBC story sums it up:
"The police tried to incite a Riot. Waving huge rocks at the police line and telling the crowd to attack. That is a crime. The police officers should be charged.
We entrust our police to protect us, not to try to cause grave harm to others. There were parents with young children present at this Peaceful protest and the police tried but failed to incite a Riot. The crowd was not as stupid as the police had thought. Then for almost a week the police lied about it even when video proof was widely distributed.
I witnessed this crime. View it for yourself:
Lastly I would like to thank you Dave Coles for all your great work."
As I've said before. I'm not big on law and order, but were I the King of Canada, the lot of them, and all their commanding officers, would be thrown in jail, and would never get out.
- Tim Geithner personally stepped in to the AIG-Goldman Sachs negotiations to ensure that American taxpayers gave Goldman an additional $5.2 billion. Lucky it is not real money.
- The Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization - the name reminds me of a joke from 'Dilbert' - has a new and unconvincing story on the Mossad's latest flying victim (don't forget Ashraf Marwan: the Israelis like the technique). The original reports were consistent that the victim was working directly on the Iran negotiations (successful and part of the Secret War Against The Jews).
- There has been a sudden spate of writing about faked 'terrorist' attacks - you know, the attacks where there is no conceivable beneficiary save Israel and its lackeys - an old subject here and one to which I need to return.
Who are the killers? - By Mustafa Barghouti | Arab48 | April 23, 2017 Neither Netanyahu nor his ministers, who are suffering from hysteria as a result of the courageous Palestini...
20 minutes ago