- "Attention Christmas Shoppers: Top Ten Brands to Boycott"
- For the Jew who has everything (although you know they'd prefer the white phosphorous snow globe that makes the sound of screaming Palestinian children when you shake it).
- "Anyhow the lesson here is clearly that scientists need to be much nicer in how they respond to thugs. Right before they drown, our grandkids will thank us for being ever so sensible in this crucial regard." You really have to be illiterate, retarded, or paid off by Exxon to see even the slightest evidence in any of the emails of the slightest wrongdoing. What we see in the stolen emails is a group of people reacting to the vicious onslaught of the denier douches.
- "An Open Letter to Congress From US Scientists on Climate Change and Recently Stolen Emails" refers to 18 leading U.S. scientific organizations, including the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the American Geophysical Union, and the American Meteorological Society, which state the "consensus scientific view".
- "Ocean Acidification Will Cost Us Dearly"
- The deniers would prefer to believe in a world-wide scientific conspiracy of hundreds of scientists in dozens of labs over decades - all with no apparent motive to lie - rather than give up their idea that the Queen leads a conspiracy of Illuminati, Freemasons and, of course, Jews who are using climate change as part of their deadly plan to sap our precious bodily fluids.
- The CIA, Blackwater, and bin Laden.
fog of politics - fog of politics A World Gone Mad Voters should wake up to the issue of war versus peace. By Philip Giraldi http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
4 hours ago