- Legend has it that when the President of Carleton University walks down the hall, hours later you can still hear the faint sound of all the shekels jingling in her pocket.
- Wayne Madsen summarizes the recent criminal history of Jew Jersey. If you set up a charity and some of its donations end up in the hands of hospitals run by the democratically elected government of Palestine, American officials will label you an enemy combatant, lock you up, and throw away the key. I'll bet none of the accused Rabbis is convicted of anything, and in fact all will receive contrite apologies for all the anti-Semitism. The audacity of arresting them for breaking American laws!
- More lies produced by the Cheney torture system used to back up the usual bullshit.
- The Ottawa UFO. The Ottawa Valley north of Ottawa has long been a hot-spot for UFO's, probably because it is both readily accessible and fairly unpopulated, making it a good area to test secret things.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
There is one good nugget in the Washington Times story (my emphasis in red; I assume he is talking about the Bush Administration - which neocon is it?):
"Former FBI counterintelligence agent and supervisor I.C. Smith said anti-Semitism in pursuing Israeli spying was "not my experience" during a lengthy career in the FBI.
"There was a great deal of frustration within the FBI in dealing with the Israelis," Mr. Smith said. "In my time in the Intelligence Division [later the National Security Division], the Israelis displayed a very real arrogance and with their constant contacts on Capitol Hill, they showed a confidence that they could do just about anything they wanted to do, and they could."
He said the Pollard case, in which Israel ran a clandestine agent in the U.S. intelligence community, was "simply shameful" and not in keeping with Israel's role as a staunch U.S. ally.
In another case, Mr. Smith said, a Jewish presidential appointee was found during an FBI background check to have "very real problems" related to Israeli interests, but the White House ignored the FBI and went ahead with the appointment."
Franklin has ruined his life, and the life of his family, by a combination of having the world's worst judgment - what a moron! - and working for snakes as a Shabas Goy. His plight should be a lesson to a lot of others following the same tragic path.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
- The rehabilitation of Eliot Spitzer is helped by the fact that he seems to have been brought to the attention of the FBI by the Wall Street scum he had previously been pursuing:
"Gawker has learned that Vanity Fair's Craig Unger and John Connolly are currently looking into the prospect that the banking and financial interests that Spitzer took on during his tenures as attorney general and governor of New York tipped off the feds to Spitzer's proclivities and launched the investigation."
"The New York Times is also interested in how the Emperor's Club crossed the FBI's radar—the paper has filed a request in federal court to compel the Department of Justice to release its applications for wiretap warrants in the case, which have so far remained under seal. The application, and other sealed documents the Times has been trying to lay hands on, might shed light on how the investigation got started, and the Times has argued that it wants to see the documents because "because the public has a legitimate and understandable interest in reviewing and monitoring the decisions made by the Government in determining to pursue this case, which involved at least one high-level public figure, and then to not seek charges against any clients." A federal judge sided with the paper in February and the government appealed; the case went to the Second Circuit Court of Appeals last month and a decision could come at any moment."
This might play out well: Spitzer has a need to be a crusader, and the United States has a need to see a lot of Wall Street executives - did anyone say Goldman Sachs? - in jail.
- The Jews embarrass Carleton University, again.
- "Regardless of the details of the case - I am not familiar with the precise charges and the evidence - you would never see the FBI and police behaving that way with Muslim sheikhs or Christian priests. It is so obvious that the whole thing is motivated by anti-Semitism." No need for details or facts - just pull out the slur. The details are that there are no perp walks for other religious leaders because other religious leaders don't act like the leaders of organized crime gangs. Note the important Shas connection (and note from the comments how fed up Israelis are with these scum). This wasn't just crime - it was political. As a large part of the intent was to fund illegal settlements, these defendants should be prosecuted under the Patriot Act, as terrorists.
- The real scandal, apparently:
"Rabbi Dweck delivered a very emotional sermon in which he strongly denounced the phenomenon of a Jew informing on other Jews, said that he is also a victim in this saga together with Klal Yisroel, and asked for prayers from the entire Jewish community for his terrible suffering."
- Jean Bricmont on the 'responsibility to protect' scam - much beloved by tools or Empire like Michael Ignatieff and Samantha Power - more white man's burden.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
"There is no more important issue facing the West than Zionism, Judeonazism or — to use yet another label — Jewish supremacism. And there is no more necessary precondition to countering that threat than understanding it: where it springs from, how it is expressed and the ways in which it is spreading. But before we do any of that, we have to agree that the threat exists.
For the United States, the danger so far has taken the form of terror, as 9/11 so clearly demonstrated. In Europe, terror is real too, but a more insidious problem has now taken hold: just about everybody is making common cause with Zionism and then brazenly and bizarrely denying both the existence of that alliance and in fact the existence of any Jewish threat whatever.
Bruce Bawer’s “Surrender: Appeasing Judaism, Sacrificing Freedom” is focused on this phenomenon. Bawer, an American writer who lives in Norway - the archetype, even the caricature, of the liberal European mind-set - seeks to show, among other things, that the United States is becoming as culpable as Europe, its liberal news media and college campuses willfully refusing to acknowledge the danger posed by Zionism and opening their pages and seminars to those who seek the undoing of the very tenets that allow liberals - and everyone else - their freedoms. Bawer devotes much of his book to an attack on The New York Times for refusing to highlight the Zionist threat while swallowing the claims of figures like Stephen Pollard, a supposed moderate who, Bawer writes, is “a habitual practitioner of the Jewish art of hasbara — which essentially means lying one's ass off in the Jew-controlled mainstream media like The New York Times in order to allow Israel to continue to kill Palestinians and steal their land.”
But it’s when he turns to Brooklyn that Bawer is able to provide example upon example of how the West is becoming its own worst enemy. He cites, for instance, the activities of Orthodox Jewish Rabbis, a group who supports money laundering, organ trafficking, contraband smuggling, and the manufacture and distribution of illegal drugs, all under cover of their status as religious leaders (not to mention the cries of anti-Semitism that have already accompanied their arrests), with much of the proceeds going to build illegal Jewish settlements on Palestinian lands.
That protection for Rabbis who would return the West to barbarism is far from unique. But the FBI is terrified of crossing organized American Jewry, and the politicians have all been bought off by Jewish money.
More pernicious, perhaps, is the misuse of their power to control political debate by institutions that depend on freedom of speech for their very existence. Bawer analyzes the story of the 12 cartoons of Muhammad published in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten in September 2005, which is emblematic of the 'surrender' of his title. When the paper was attacked by devout Muslims for mocking Muhammad, solidarity for the Danish newspaper from other newspapers in supposedly free nations across the globe was total. The response of political leaders was even worse. Rather than confronting a blatant, indeed self-proclaimed, attempt to make fun of the religious beliefs of others, politicians and editors simply made even more fun of Islam. Those newspapers that offered words of support to Jyllands-Posten rushed to reprint the cartoons or insult those who were offended.
Almost the only leader to show any backbone was the Danish prime minister, Anders Fogh Rasmussen. His response to a demand by Jewish leaders for body parts from living Danes to be sold for transplants for patients in Israel was to tell them that “it is so self-evidently clear what principles Danish society is based upon that there is nothing to have a meeting about.”
“Surrender” is, at times, hard going. In part that is because of the level of detail Bawer offers in support of his argument. But “Surrender” is hard going in another respect as well. Bawer is unquestionably correct, and that fact is quite simply terrifying."
Monday, July 27, 2009
"As quietly as possible during 1963, the Kennedy brothers were brewing their own Cuban disruption campaign. They had a two-track strategy: A coup launched from foreign shores if necessary, or an agreement with Castro to rid the island of Soviet influence. Working with a separate wing of the CIA than those supporting the Cuban exiles, this project was known as AM/WORLD.
The leaders of this effort were Manuel Artime and Harry Ruiz-Williams, with the CIA's Harry Hecksher as the main case officer. The plan to create this junta in exile was picked up by the Associated Press as early as May 1963. By October, JFK had approved thirteen new sabotage missions as well a project called AMTRUNK proposed by New York Times correspondent Tad Szulc to enlist Cuban military officers into the coup effort. Although many referred to Artime as the Kennedys' "Golden Boy", it is revealing that the CIA referred to him as AM/BIDDY-1.
Oswald joins the FPCC and meets the CIA's David Phillips of the anti-Castro forces, who is involved in a deceptive operation designed to counter the FPCC in foreign countries
During this same period Oswald used the opportunity to build up his resume as the head of his one-man FPCC chapter in New Orleans, culminating in an arrest and widespread TV coverage in August as he picketed on behalf of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee and outraged his Southern neighbors. The arrest for breach of the peace grew out of a contrived fight between Oswald and the anti-Castro DRE, after what looked like a deliberately clumsy effort by Oswald to pose as an anti-Castro activist to infiltrate the DRE. Oswald even wrote VT Lee and described the fight several days before it actually happened. The head of the DRE was David Phillips."
and (my emphasis in red):
"That autumn, when CIA agent David Phillips became Chief of Cuban Operations in Mexico City, he became one of these SAS coordinators. Phillips was in effect rejoining the officers he had worked with on the Bay of Pigs in 1961, at which time he had been responsible for propaganda operations against the newly-created Fair Play for Cuba Committee. The SAS was packed with people who wanted to invade Cuba and saw JFK as an impediment.
During September, Alpha-66 Cuban exile leader Antonio Veciana met with David Phillips and Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas at the lobby of the Southland Building for fifteen minutes. Oswald was talking about “something that we can do to kill Castro.”
On 9/16/63, John Tilton of the CIA asked the FBI to help obtain FPCC stationery and any existing foreign mailing list in order to have a sample “to produce large quantities of propaganda in the name of the (FPCC)” in order to “counter” their activities in foreign countries.
Tilton also said that the CIA was considering planting “deceptive information” which might “embarrass” the FPCC in areas where it has some support. Tilton assured the FBI that no "fabrication" would take place without advance notice and agreement.
The CIA request was directed to the “Nationalities Intelligence Section” -to chief Raymond Wannall. Its analogue in New York was Harold Hoeg's Squad 312. “The reply to CIA should be delivered via Liaison.”
On 9/26/63, a memo then went out to SAC NY from LL Anderson on behalf of Director Hoover. “New York should promptly advise whether the material requested by CIA is available or obtainable. If available, it should be furnished by cover letter with enclosures suitable for dissemination to CIA by liaison.”
This is right when Lee Harvey Oswald left for Mexico City for a week, and repeatedly visited the Soviet and Cuban embassies in an unsuccessful quest for a visa to get to Cuba. Wasn’t this the foreign FPCC activity the CIA was gearing up to counter? Transcripts of calls that were supposedly made by Oswald to the Cuban embassy reveal conversations so contrived that it is obvious that an imposter was making these calls. Photographs and a tape recording made available to members of the Warren Commission showed that someone impersonated Oswald in Mexico City. Even Hoover said it to LBJ the morning after the assassination.
The 10/4/63 response from SAC NY James Kennedy reiterated his understanding that "CIA desires information regarding the availability of samples of FPCC stationery and FPCC mailing lists in connection with their consideration of plans to counter the activities of FPCC in foreign countries. The NYO plans to contact 3245-S* (Vicente) on 10/27/63."
The attached blind memo is a COINTELPRO letter suggesting that VT Lee should be asked “how many dupes are still contributing to Castro’s propaganda arm here in the US…his fervor for Castro’s cause is directly related to the amount of funds being received.”
Angelton’s aide Jane Roman stated that the man who “takes over Cuban operations in WH/3/Mexico on the 8th of October 1963 is named David Phillips.” The PR man who was key in bringing down the Guatemalan government now has a second chance at getting Cuba right.
The next day after Phillips takes over Cuban operations in Mexico, October 9, FBI supervisor Marvin Gheesling canceled a FLASH notice on Oswald that had kept him on the aforementioned Watchlist among all FBI offices. As mentioned earlier, Oswald was placed on this Watchlist due to his defection to the USSR in 1959 and his statements to the US embassy that he was going to provide military secrets to the Soviet Union.
When Gheesling canceled the FLASH just hours before the twin October 10 cables were sent by the CIA containing critical information about Oswald, he “turned off the alarm switch on Oswald literally an instant before it would have gone off”. Gheesling's explanation for why he released the “stop” on 10/9/63 is contained in a memo to FBI #2 man Clyde Tolson from Inspector Gale: The “stop was placed in event subject returned from Russia under an assumed name and was inadvertently not removed by him on 9/7/62 when case closed.”
James W. Douglass, a Catholic theologian who has pondered this question, suggests that Gheesling may have been misled by Tilton's memo "into thinking Oswald was only working under cover in Mexico to counter the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. As a CIA operative, Oswald did not belong on the Security Index. Thus, his security watch was lifted. His staged Soviet connection could then be documented for scapegoating purposes after Dallas, but without sounding a national security alarm that would have put a spotlight on Oswald and prevented Dallas from happening."
The next day, the CIA sent two totally conflicting documents. One was a teletype to the FBI, State Department and the Navy about Oswald contacting the Soviet embassy in Mexico City, inaccurately describing him as “approximately 35 years old, with an athletic build, about six feet tall, with receding hairline...believed that Oswald was identical to Lee Henry Oswald", a seeming error made by the CIA in their initial filing of 1960 when the CIA finally (and mysteriously) opened a file on Oswald a year after his defection and his threat to reveal military secrets to the Soviets.
The other document was a cable sent two hours later to the station in Mexico: "Oswald is five feet ten inches, one hundred sixty five pounds, light brown wavy hair, (and) blue eyes." This description came from his mother to the FBI’s John Fain years earlier, which then ricocheted back and forth between INS, the FBI and CIA for years after that, although Oswald’s weight only varied between 130-150 and was 150 at the time of his death. The description sent to the FBI, the State Department, and the Navy is a deliberate lie.
The wording of this cable was repeated to the Dallas police officers almost verbatim in a mysterious call-in to the dispatcher fifteen minutes after Kennedy was shot: “white, slender, weighing about one hundred sixty five pounds, about five feet ten inches tall, and in his early thirties.” Despite repeated attempts to find out the source, even J. Edgar Hoover had to admit that the information came from “an unidentified citizen”.
Both of these messages were drafted by Mexico City desk officer Charlotte Bustos, while a key role in checking for accuracy was played by Ann Egerter of Angleton’s CI/SIG mole-hunting unit (the woman who opened the 201 file on "Lee Henry Oswald") This may have been as part of a larger strategy to confuse the FBI, with the goal to withhold information about its anti-Cuban operations in Mexico City. Egerter admits that she thought Oswald “was up to something bad” and that she knew he had spoken with a KGB agent at the Mexican embassy."
and (whatever you might think about Hoover, he wasn't in on the scheme of the rogue FBI agents working with the CIA):
"18 FBI agents were punished by Hoover for their pre-assassination work. Lundquist and Hoeg of New York were two of them. At an HSCA hearing Gale stated, "Tolson called me on two of the agents in New York they (the Warren Commission or the FBI) found had, they felt, were derelict in the way they had reported the matter, and he asked me if we had found those...and I told him that, yes, we had found those."
Hoover believed that Oswald's background as a Soviet defector (and marrying the daugther of a Soviet intelligence officer) triggered espionage concerns; and his FPCC activism triggered security concerns. The FBI files available to Hoover also revealed that Oswald had initially threatened to provide US military secrets to the Soviets in exchange for citizenship and that he was presently a self-declared Marxist.. For these reasons, Hoover felt that Oswald should have been on the Security Index, and certainly should not have been removed from the Watchlist.
The others punished included Gheesling for removing the FLASH, Elbert Turner for not taking action on the CIA memo received the day after Gheesling removed the FLASH, and Hosty, Kaack, and Lambert L. Anderson for not following up more aggressively. Fain would have been punished, but he retired in 1962. Nevertheless, the same men proceeded to lead the post-assassination investigation as well."
Sunday, July 26, 2009
- the loss of the productive Jews;
- the international boycotts caused by the increasingly insane approach to the Palestinians of the Israeli state and the settlers who run it; and
- the failure of the lite American plan to impose a two-state solution, derailed by the settler movement
will mean that the shitty little country is just about over. I give it no more than ten years.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
A large number of doctors trained in Canada, with an education hugely subsidized by Canadian taxpayers, immediately head for the United States, where they can make much more money (Canada deals with this by poaching doctors from places like South Africa). Most stay, but a few come back, giving as a reason the complete lack of focus in the American system on actually caring for patients. In the American system a doctor is not a professional, but a cog in a massive profit-making machine. The main advantage of single-payer, besides the oodles of money it saves, is that it maintains the doctor-patient relationship as a professional medical relationship, not solely an economic relationship. Patients understand this, if politicians and 'journalists' do not.
All of this is not to say that there are not some fine, caring people who are doctors. Most, however, are neither fine nor caring. In Canada, it is doctors who are behind most of the attempts to ruin the Canadian system by Americanizing it. Although the official opposition in the United States to a first-world medical delivery system is insurance companies and drug companies, and their lobbyists and owned politicians and 'journalists', American doctors could force the system to change by themselves if they wanted it to change. Unfortunately, they see patients as dollar signs, have become filthy rich off the current system, and have no interest in changing it. American patients know this, which is one of the reasons Americans, if they are honest, will tell you how much they hate doctors. As I do.
Friday, July 24, 2009
- It seems that there are two types of Orthodox Jewish religious leaders: the drug smugglers and the money launderers. Both use their religion to cover their activities, and thus implicate all their followers (perp-walk: I wonder if they have those hats and coats in orange?). The rabbis were the real target: the FBI had to scramble to pick up some crooked Jersey pols - not hard to find - in order to avoid the wails of 'anti-Semitism'.
- Excellent prank pulled on psycho law professor John Yoo. It would be neat if some group were to arrange that Yoo could never go out in public again, or even look out his window, without seeing someone dressed like the Abu Ghraib victim.
- It is hilarious that the supposed Canadian dislike of 'socialized medicine' is being used to block Americans from having a first-world medical delivery system. When the CBC held a poll to determine the greatest Canadian, the choice was Tommy Douglas, the father of the Canadian system, who had to fight the doctors tooth and nail to force it through in his home province of Saskatchewan (doctors are the worst group of people in society, by far). Some wag suggested that the Canadian choice of Tommy Douglas would be like the Americans having a similar poll and picking Eugene Debs.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
"It appears now that the English-speaking world will have to wait
some time yet for a translation of Two Hundred Years Together, Alek-
sandr Solzhenitsyn’s two volume study of Russian-Jewish relations.
Translations into both French and German have been available for five
years, and Italian, Hungarian, Greek, Czech, and Latvian editions are
in the works. But no publisher in America or Britain seems to want to
bother with a book which has clearly generated an unusual degree of
Sunday, July 19, 2009
"The political math was enabled by Senator John McCain whose support for all things Israeli ensured him the GOP nomination to succeed Christian-Zionist G.W. Bush. McCain’s style of campaign finance reform proved a perfect fit for the Diaspora-based fundraising on which the lobby relies. Co-sponsored by Senator Russ Feingold of Wisconsin, this change in federal election law typifies how Israeli influence became systemic.
‘McCain-Feingold’ raised the amount (from $1,000 to $2,300) that candidates can receive from individuals in primary and general elections. A couple can now contribute a combined $9,200 to federal candidates: $4,600 in each of the primary and general elections. Primary elections, usually low-budget, are particularly easy to sway.
Importantly for the Diaspora, this change also doubled the funds candidates can receive without regard to where those contributors reside. A candidate in Iowa, say, may have only a few pro-Israeli constituents. When campaign support is provided by a nationwide network of pro-Israelis, that candidate can more easily be persuaded to support policies sought by Tel Aviv.
Diaspora-based fundraising has long been used by the lobby with force-multiplying success to shape US foreign policy. Under the guise of reform, John McCain doubled the financial resources that the lobby can deploy to elect and retain its supporters.
The influence-peddling process works like this. Candidates are summoned for in-depth AIPAC interviews. Those found sufficiently committed to Israel’s agenda are provided a list of donors likely to “max out” their campaign contributions. Or the process can be made even easier when AIPAC-approved candidates are given the name of a “bundler.”
Bundlers raise funds from the Diaspora and bundle those contributions to present them to the candidate. No quid pro quo need be mentioned. After McCain-Feingold became law in 2003, AIPAC-identified bundlers could raise $1 million-plus for AIPAC-approved candidates simply by contacting ten like-minded supporters. Here’s the math:
The bundler and spouse “max out” for $9,200 and call ten others, say in Manhattan, Miami, and Beverly Hills. Each of them max out ($10 x $9,200) and call ten others for a total of 11. [111 x $9,200 = $1,021,200.]
Imagine the incentive to do well in the AIPAC interview. One call from the lobby and a candidate can collect enough cash to mount a credible campaign in most Congressional districts. From Tel Aviv’s perspective, that political leverage is leveraged yet again because fewer than ten percent of the 435 House races are competitive in any election cycle (typically 35 to 50).
Additional force-multipliers come from: (a) sustaining this financial focus over multiple cycles, (b) using funds to gain and retain seniority for those serving on Congressional committees key to promoting Israeli goals, and (c) opposing any candidates who question those goals.
Jewish Achievement reports that 42% of the largest political donors to the 2000 election cycle were Jewish, including four of the top five. That compares to less than 2% of Americans who are Jewish. Of the Forbes 400 richest Americans, 25% are Jewish according to Michael Steinhardt, a key funder of the Democratic Leadership Council. The DLC was led by Jewish Zionist Senator Joe Lieberman when he resigned in 2000 to run as vice president with pro-Israeli presidential candidate Al Gore.
Money was never a constraint. Pro-Israeli donors were limited only by how much they could lawfully contribute to AIPAC-screened candidates. McCain-Feingold raised a key limit. The full impact of this foreign influence has yet to be tallied."
and the story of Harry Truman (long before campaign finance 'reform'):
"Harry Truman, a Christian Zionist, remains one of the more notable recipients of funds. In 1948, he was trailing badly in the polls and in fundraising. His prospects brightened dramatically in May after he recognized as a legitimate state an enclave of Jewish extremists who originally planned to settle in Argentina before putting their sights on Palestine.
That recognition was opposed by Secretary of State George C. Marshall, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the bulk of the diplomatic corps, the fledgling Central Intelligence Agency and numerous distinguished Americans, including moderate and secular Jews concerned at the troubles that were certain to follow. Not until 1984 was it revealed that a network of Jewish Zionists had funded Truman’s campaign by financially refueling his whistle-stop campaign train with $400,000 in cash ($3 million in 2009 dollars)."
What's most amazing is that it is still fashionable in American liberal circles to deny outright that this sort of foreign control of American politics is going on. The fact that American politicians always favor the Jewish politics of hatred and land theft over real American national interests shouldn't be a surprise; given the insane way American politics is funded, non-treasonous activity by American politicians simply doesn't pay.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
"At 33, she has taken it on her shoulders to confront her family's dark story in an exhibition of sculptures and works on paper that come from her core. Before coming to meet with her, I reviewed the facts: In the mid-fifties, her late maternal grandmother, Velma Orlikow, was diagnosed with postpartum depression. She was sent to Montreal for treatment, to the Allan Memorial Institute at McGill University, the site of now infamous mind-control experiments under the direction of Dr. Ewen Cameron.
Though her family didn't know it at the time, the clinic was receiving funding from the CIA to conduct procedures in brainwashing. The project was called MK-Ultra, and the team made the Winnipeg mother of two, and a number of other patients, their unwitting subjects. “They were looking for the ideal Manchurian Candidate,” Johnson says. “It's almost impossible to believe, it is just so crazy.”
Over the course of several stays, her grandmother was subjected to intensive electro-convulsive therapy, with an aim to wipe her memory clean for re-programming.
“Dr. Cameron called it psychic driving. He was willing to push his experiments to the limit,” Johnson says. The medical records also show that her grandmother was the subject of 14 experiments with LSD.
“When I was little, I used to go every day and spend a couple of hours at my Nan's house after school, waiting for my parents to finish work,” Johnson recalls, remembering her grandmother's later years. “There were always so many books and magazines stacked up everywhere in her house, and I used to think: ‘Wow, she is so smart to have read all of this stuff.' It was only later that I understood it could take her a month to read a newspaper, or a week to write a note. Before the hospital, she had been a huge reader, but now she just was sitting there in the middle of her own failure.”
Johnson, who has read her grandmother's journals, marvels at her vulnerability. “In those days, you didn't ask questions, and my grandfather was convinced that she was receiving the best cutting-edge care,” Johnson says. Her journals report that she protested the treatment, but the doctors prevailed. “One of them was from Scotland, and he would say, ‘Now lassie, you know you have to trust me.' She fell in love with him I think. In her journals, she writes about his hands, his voice. She gave her sanity over to him. How can a person do that?” If she failed to comply with treatment, Johnson says, the doctors would tell her she was a bad mother and a bad wife, unwilling to take the steps necessary to get better for her family's sake.
It was by fluke that they came to understand what had happened to her. The New York Times broke the story of the experiments in an article in 1977. “My grandfather happened to read it and he thought, ‘Wait, those are the years Vel was there.' ” She mobilized herself, leading a group of seven other former patients and waging a class-action suit against the CIA. (In 1988, they finally settled out of court, each receiving less than $80,000.) “She was just such a fighter,” Johnson says, describing the life her grandmother would make for herself in the aftermath, travelling with her husband, David Orlikow, who became an NDP member of Parliament. “I mean, she was one of the first Canadian women to go to China. I have a picture of her patting a lion in Africa.”
The damage, though, was irreversible . . . ."
Dr. Ewen Cameron (see also here and here and here and here - note how the Conservative government of Brian Mulroney screwed its own citizens) was one of the most evil men who ever lived (it would have been a blessing if, at the time of his interview with Hess, they let Hess go and locked Cameron up for the rest of his life). His mad scientist experiments were funded by the CIA (and the Canadian government).
Friday, July 17, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
- If Michael Jackson was gay, a probability, he was almost certainly not a pedophile. More on this and other Jackson rumors later.
- If an Orthodox Jewish policeman beats you up in New York City, the Holocaust will protect him and get you fired, all with the able assistance of the New York Post.
- Noam: "In Iran, the electoral results issued by the Interior Ministry lacked credibility both by the manner in which they were released and by the figures themselves." I didn't know Noam worked for the CIA.
- Holocaust Museum attack conspiracy theory. Very unlikely, though it is curious that von Brunn would attempt an attack so likely to end as it did.
- Is there anything in the world lamer than Guinness World Records?
Sunday, July 12, 2009
"In a moving exclusive four-hour interview with the News of the World, grieving La Toya - the closest person to Michael from the whole tight-knit Jackson clan - revealed she and the family are convinced her brother's apparent drugs overdose was "foul play" by a shadowy group out to get their hands on his £1 billion fortune.
"Michael WAS murdered," declared La Toya, 53. "And we don't think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive."
As she posed a series of vital questions about 50-year-old Jacko's sudden death 17 days ago at his rented mansion in Los Angeles, La Toya said the pop icon was:
- FED a series of addictive drugs to keep him submissive and controlled.
- KEPT from his family by manipulative people who blocked their visits.
- WORKED to exhaustion even though he DIDN'T want to do the gruelling string of 50 shows due to start at London's O2 arena tomorrow.
- ROBBED of TWO MILLION in cash and gems as he lay dying."
""A couple of years ago Michael told me he was worried that people were out to get him. He said, 'They're gonna kill me for my publishing. They want my catalogues and they're gonna kill me for these.'
"I knew something terrible was going to happen."
Brushing her long dark hair back from her face - features that closely resemble her tragic brother's - soft-spoken La Toya added: "Michael was being inappropriately treated by people who got him hooked on drugs.
"I can't say who I believe is responsible as I don't want to jeopardise the police investigation. But not everybody had Michael's best interests at heart. A month ago I felt Michael was going to die before he did his London concerts.
"I felt it would be foul play. I felt he'd never make the show."
La Toya claimed those plotting against her brother deliberately cut him off to become "the loneliest man in the world".
She told us: "They tried to keep the family away at all times, even my dad.
"Michael was being controlled. No one could get through to him.
"We wanted to know why we were being kept away and my father Joe was always trying to get to see him. He tried so hard to be there for Michael. He was seen as a threat but he was trying to help. And if you keep the family away, you can conquer. It's like they say, divide and conquer."
La Toya also claimed millions of dollars in cash and jewels disappeared from Jackson's house the day he died.
She said: "Michael always had cash in his homes, usually around $2 million (£1.2 million) which he used to pay out on things. People said he wasn't wealthy, but Michael always had money with him.
"When I went to the house later that day there was NO cash or jewellery. So many people had been through that house before I got there. Someone went in there and did a good job. It was very strange.""
""There was an empty pill box on a cabinet. We also found loads of empty oxygen tanks in the garage of the house." Jackson was found to be on a potentially lethal cocktail of drugs when he died, with twice-a-day injections of morphine-related painkiller Demerol and doses of powerful narcotic Dilaudid.
He was also taking twice-daily jabs of painkiller Vistaril, anxiety drug Xanax, anti-depressants Prozac and Zoloft, plus anti-indigestion drug Prilosec.
Cops removed two dustbin bags-full of prescription drugs from the house.
But La Toya insisted vegetarian Jacko had told her he was on a six-month DETOX.
And the last time they'd met, at 60th wedding anniversary celebrations for their parents in a Beverly Hills curry house three weeks before his death, the singer seemed strong and healthy to his sister.
She said: "Michael was fit, happy and enjoyed every minute of it. Sure he was thin, but Michael was always thin. From my understanding, he was very healthy.
"When I arrived Michael was there standing by the door greeting people, and he said to me, 'You look fabulous.'
"It was a wonderful time. When he left we embraced each other and he said, 'Thanks for a nice time. We have to do this again in Vegas.'
"He went to the door, and as he got into the vehicle he looked back and waved goodbye. It's sad to think that was the last time I saw my baby brother."
La Toya claimed that he was then wiped out by the punishing rehearsal schedule for the London shows. In the last two days before his death, the Thriller star had performed a dress rehearsal and then a full day's run-through and strategy session. But La Toya insists that in reality Michael wanted to GIVE UP music.
"He really wanted to be a movie director," she said. "He was doing everything to make that happen. He had an idea do a horror film called Thriller. He designed the poster for it already.
"He didn't want to do 50 shows, he only wanted to do 10. But he was pushed. And Michael being Michael didn't want to let down his fans.
"But even his daughter Paris said, 'They worked Daddy too hard.' Somebody that fragile can't keep going on like that." La Toya revealed she is also mystified by the sacking of Michael's entire staff just HOURS after his death.
She said the family found out when they went back to the house at 11.30pm to claim the star's belongings. La Toya added: "We were told all the guys loyal to Michael had been fired. I couldn't work it out.""
I think La Toya has worked it out quite well. The banksters isolated him, filled him full of drugs (note how their controlled media is making Jackson out to be a record-setting consumer of drugs), murdered him, stole everything that wasn't nailed down, and fired anybody who might get in the way. Now they will avoid the problems with Jackson being unable to finish the impossible tour, and can reap the rewards of that billion dollar catalogue. Jackson came to realize, to his horror, that he was worth more dead than alive, and the banksters would stop at nothing to get their hands on his money. All he had to protect himself was a voodoo curse.
- One 'Iran talk' trick. Of course, there are factions in Saudi Arabia, some of them close to the Jews (Bandar) - the impolite might say that a good portion of the Saudi royals are crypto-Jews - but the giveaway is that the Saudis would never make a deal that might be publicly revealed.
- Another. Of course, Biden was supposed to be playing 'good cop' to the Obama-Mitchell 'bad cop'. While Obama leaned on their fangs to stop the settlements, Biden was supposed to be whispering sweet nothings. Unfortunately, Biden likes the sound of his own voice so much that he doesn't know when to stop talking. Biden might be slightly pre-Alzheimer's.
- Wristwatch conspiracy theory.
- Publicity sometimes embarrasses the authorities into doing their jobs and even arresting their masters.
- Single-buttock theory (you have to click on 'next' on the little picture at the right side top of the page).
Friday, July 10, 2009
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
- It is no shock that the French version of the Jewish Defense League commits vicious crimes against what it perceives as its political adversaries. It should also be no shock that this violence is committed without the slightest mention in the French mainstream media, the same media that makes the tiniest allegations of anti-Semitism - even phony anti-Semitism, as is usually the case - into headlines. The French police don't bother to investigate JDL crimes due to the Holocaust Exception,. which makes violent crimes committed by Jews not only completely legal, but admirable.
- Excellent analysis of why the Jews are in the process of stealing - and stealing is the proper word - Jerusalem.
- A lovely encounter by a reporter with those who not subject to the laws the rest of us are. She's lucky to still be alive.
Sunday, July 05, 2009
- Since he was caught, Larry has been making his living cleaning restrooms, mopping floors, parking cars, digging trenches and cleaning cesspools. If you think that doing the will of the Jewish Billionaires by working as a Shabbas goy betraying your own country will land you on easy street, think again.
- Of course, it could be worse. Franklin reported to American officials that two people approached him and suggested it would be a good idea for him to disappear before the trial of the two AIPACers. Since Franklin had no competence at completely disappearing (a very difficult thing to do), and knew that the two people approaching him knew he had no such competence, Franklin took their approach, rightly, as a death threat. Franklin had five conversations with one of them, wired by the FBI, but we're told there is insufficient evidence to prosecute. Of course, everybody is sworn to keep the names secret on the basis of 'national security'.
- Franklin, who has ruined his life by suffering from what amounts to a terminal case of Islamophobia, seems to think the brave American officials fighting the extreme danger of Zionism - and in particular their ongoing search for 'Mega' - are a bunch of anti-Semites. Larry: "In the intelligence community you refer to Israelis as 'Izzis' and it doesn't have a pleasant connotation. They can't get away with kikes, so they say Izzis."
- Larry has some interesting things to say about the infamous Rome meetings (but is vague about the good stuff, and can't remember anything about the Niger documents!):
"Ghorbanifar's plan was "to buy off a bunch of truck drivers who would shut down the main arteries in Teheran. They would block traffic for miles around."
"At that point, he felt he could shake the regime from the inside. . . . He could get enough people up, a critical mass, to do the deed, to overthrow the regime."
Ghorbanifar sketched out his scenario for Franklin during a 2 a.m. meeting in his hotel lobby, Franklin said.
He wanted $5 million. "Seed money."
Franklin didn't like it.
"I didn't tell him, but I thought it was amateurish and would've gotten people killed and America embarrassed. And we would be out $5 million, while he would be $5 million richer."
As loony as it was, Franklin says some of his neoconservative colleagues back in Washington liked the idea, among them, Cheney's top national security aide, John Hannah.
"He was wondering why I didn't support Ghorbanifar," Franklin said.
Hannah would not discuss the affair for the record except to say he never met with Franklin to discuss it.
Apprised of that response, Franklin stuck to his guns.
"Oh, yes, he did," Franklin said. "It was at the Cosi restaurant near the Old Executive Office Building. I remember it in spades.""
Note how close this is to the general strike much beloved by Juan Cole and his ilk. The recent failed coup appears to be part of a much larger Ledeen-Ghorbanifar plan that failed simply because most Iranians were happy with the guy they voted for, and were unhappy with outside interference.
- Speaking of a larger plan, the original Franklin-AIPACer meeting was arranged by a dangerous neocon who has flown largely under the radar named Michael Makovsky. He was in the infamous treason factory known as the Office of Special Plans, a man who had moved from the United States to Israel and had once wanted to become an Israeli diplomat. It seems the Zionists figured he could do more harm inside the American government. He is also largely responsible for this document, which is a bunch of lies about the Iranian nuclear program and seriously discusses an American or Israeli attack in Iran. As I keep saying, there is not going to be an attack on Iran, but the details of the neocon wish list are becoming clear. The recent phony coup in Iran is meant to begin the destabilization which is supposed to bloom into a full-fledged installation of the Shah in the unrest caused after the American or Israeli attack on Iran.
- The best line of all, showing rare insight from the addled Larry, comes from the discussion of the meeting with the guy who said he ought to 'disappear' (my emphasis in red, best line in green):
""It was in West Virginia. I was parking cars at the time. He came to see me at the Charles Town Race Track. He said, 'Let's go to lunch and talk about raising money for my defense.'
"And we talked about all these rich people," Franklin continued. "But first I had to agree to a scheme...
"I was going to go somewhere, and it was going to be arranged that I could occasionally meet my wife. It was supposed to be on a bridge."
"No," he said. "Florida."
Who was the man who approached him?
"Well, the guy was definitely a Zionist," Franklin said. "And he was a true believer. And like a lot of true believers, he's beyond good and evil. They're not subject to the laws the rest of us are.""
Never forget that much of the success of the 'one-issue' guys is that they suffer from a kind of insanity, a monomania to build Anti-Assimilation-Land that means that they will do anything - anything! - to achieve their one goal. Those fighting them have to take a scorched-earth policy. The only possible cure to the problem is the end of Jewish-controlled Israel, and thus the end of even the slightest hope of Anti-Assimilation-Land.
Friday, July 03, 2009
"A Federal Court judge said revelations that Canada's spy service mishandled evidence in the terrorism case of a Syrian refugee is of "great concern to the court" and could affect the outcome of the case.
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service admitted it failed to disclose evidence that a confidential informant was "deceptive" when answering questions. A second source cited in the government's case against Hassan Almrei was not subjected to a lie-detector test, contrary to what the agency had claimed in court documents.
The disclosures were outlined in two letters written by Federal Court Justice Richard Mosley and obtained by the Star earlier this week. They come just weeks after an Ottawa judge criticized CSIS for omitted evidence in a separate terrorism case, prompting an internal CSIS investigation.
Lorne Waldman, Almrei's lawyer, began closing submissions yesterday arguing the mistakes are an abuse of process and that the case must be thrown out.
Since the proceedings are held partly in private and sources are not subjected to cross-examination, Waldman argued the court has to "rely on assurances by CSIS" that the information is accurate. The blunders amount to a "patter of consistent non-compliance," he said, and throws into question eight years of previous court decision based on faulty evidence."
This is exactly the same sort of obstruction of justice/perjury/contempt of court stunt that CSIS pulled in the Harkat case. Since the entire system is predicated on scrupulous honesty by CSIS - a poor replacement for the protections provided to everybody who hasn't fallen into Bibi's 'war on terror' - and CSIS is now providing evidence of a consistent pattern of deception, all the security certificates have to be thrown out.
Isn't it time to prepare for the end of the 'war on terror'? After all, the sole purpose for the 'war on terror' is to allow Jews to steal land. Even the CIA is predicting the end of Jew-controlled Israel within the next decade or so, and once Jew-controlled Israel is gone Jews will no longer have an opportunity to steal land and thus will have no more need for Bibi's 'war on terror'. The rest of us should throw off our chains now.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
- The Huffington Post continues with its undignified attempts at traditional Jewish folkdancing (invented in 1952 by an Eastern-European choreographer who no doubt stole all the moves from the Palestinians), all at the whip of its Jewish financiers, but until they turn the comments off, it isn't going to work.
- David Irving's very partial list of links referring to Israel's involvement in the global narcotics and ecstasy trade.
- The Jewish attempt to queer the Toronto Pride parade backfired. The Jews haven't yet come to grips with 'post-Gaza syndrome'.
- The mystery of why Juan Cole outed himself as a full-fledged neocon is solved. He's Baha'i, and he presumably hoped to help his supposedly oppressed coreligionists in Iran by shilling for the coup plotters. If Juan Cole stopped blogging - and stopped spending every second word telling us what an expert he is - I wouldn't miss him at all, but I will miss Moon of Alabama (and I hope b posts comments somewhere).
- Jefferson Morley's continuing saga of attempting to have the CIA obey the law and direct court orders requiring it to release information concerning its agent George Joannides and the assassination of JFK. Is there a judge brave enough to put Leon Panetta in jail until the CIA coughs up the records?
- Another successful divestment story. Shareholders of companies losing huge contracts because they refuse to stop dealing with Israel should start suing the officers and directors of such companies for failing to meet their fiduciary obligations. Tribal obligations don't trump duties to the company and its shareholders.
- The attempted coup in Iran taught us to put such notables as Juan Cole, Robert Dreyfuss, and even Al Giordano on the permanent blacklist as either idiots or American imperialists (same thing, come to think about it), but Robert Perry comes through with some deep analysis.