Friday, June 25, 2010

Infiltrators

"Initiative: Expel 'filthy' infiltrators from Tel Aviv" (my emphasis in red):
"Babayoff drafted a special notice titled 'Banning apartment rentals to infiltrators.' In the notice, the councilman writes: 'It should be known that is strictly forbidden to rent apartments to gentiles, as explained in the Talmud.

'According to police figures, in places where illegal infiltrators live, crime rates have increased significantly, and they are responsible for 40% of criminal offences. Five murders were committed by infiltrators only during the past year,' the notice read."
And, on the same general topic, here's Peter Beinart, hero of American lite Zionists (my emphasis in red):
"I'm not asking Israel to be Utopian. I'm not asking it to allow Palestinians who were forced out (or fled) in 1948 to return to their homes. I'm not even asking it to allow full, equal citizenship to Arab Israelis, since that would require Israel no longer being a Jewish state. I'm actually pretty willing to compromise my liberalism for Israel's security and for its status as a Jewish state."
Israel can never have a constitution as that would entail having a bill of rights, and Zionism is incompatible with any rights given to 'infiltrators', whether they be Palestinians who have been there forever, or the most recent refugee.
blog comments powered by Disqus