- The police held back from the peaceful protests;
- Government agents provocateurs were sent in to attack their fellow police officers and do some photogenic property damage (they had the same boot problem as the agents provocateurs in Quebec);
- The police allowed the damage to occur;
- Only then did the police stir themselves to arrest hundreds of peaceful protesters (this article from Catherine Porter at the Toronto Star is amazingly prescient);
- Then Ozymandias proclaimed that the two billion dollar expense was justified due to the 'thugs'.
one a dem wapo jobs - What is ‘counter-intelligence’ anyway? I imagine that anything with an intelligence service of its own, will also have a counter-intelligence service, to p...
2 hours ago