- The police held back from the peaceful protests;
- Government agents provocateurs were sent in to attack their fellow police officers and do some photogenic property damage (they had the same boot problem as the agents provocateurs in Quebec);
- The police allowed the damage to occur;
- Only then did the police stir themselves to arrest hundreds of peaceful protesters (this article from Catherine Porter at the Toronto Star is amazingly prescient);
- Then Ozymandias proclaimed that the two billion dollar expense was justified due to the 'thugs'.
more than a whiff of cordite in the air - Trump attacks media in diatribe to CPAC Joseph Kishore, WSWS, Feb 25 2017 Pres Trump delivered a violent, ultra-right speech to the Conservative Political ...
1 hour ago