- The police held back from the peaceful protests;
- Government agents provocateurs were sent in to attack their fellow police officers and do some photogenic property damage (they had the same boot problem as the agents provocateurs in Quebec);
- The police allowed the damage to occur;
- Only then did the police stir themselves to arrest hundreds of peaceful protesters (this article from Catherine Porter at the Toronto Star is amazingly prescient);
- Then Ozymandias proclaimed that the two billion dollar expense was justified due to the 'thugs'.
’Assad must go’ no more: US gov’t shifts priorities in Syria - RT | March 30, 2017 Washington’s priorities in Syria have changed with the new administration, and the US will no longer focus on the removal of President ...
8 minutes ago