- The police held back from the peaceful protests;
- Government agents provocateurs were sent in to attack their fellow police officers and do some photogenic property damage (they had the same boot problem as the agents provocateurs in Quebec);
- The police allowed the damage to occur;
- Only then did the police stir themselves to arrest hundreds of peaceful protesters (this article from Catherine Porter at the Toronto Star is amazingly prescient);
- Then Ozymandias proclaimed that the two billion dollar expense was justified due to the 'thugs'.
“Democracy Now!” Gets Nuclear Ban Vote Totally Wrong - By Sam Husseini | October 28, 2016 “Democracy Now” sadly continues its descent, which I’ve alluded to occasionally on twitter. To fully tell this story wou...
8 minutes ago