Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It looks like SITE has put a false-flag hit out on the 'Everybody Draw Mohammed' cartoonist. I knew this wouldn't end well for her.

Military dictatorships love midnight visits.

"The Con of the Decade Part I"

The Jews are getting nervous, and have hired a guy to whistle past the graveyard: "The anti-Israel boycott campaign: a study in failure"

I don't believe that the European governments are run by a conspiracy of pedophiles, but the Swiss decision on Polanski, based on laughable non-reasons, makes me wonder whether Switzerland should be renamed Pedoland. This background on the Polanski milieu is almost entirely nonsense (avoid Maury Terry), but fun nonetheless.

They caught the 'Barefoot Bandit' (I hope he escapes).

"When Turkey sent a flotilla"
blog comments powered by Disqus