- "A thought for wikileak Sunday" It's funny how horrible it is to out the vile secrets of the oligarchs, yet we're told that every secret of regular people must be turned over to the authorities/big business.
- Part of the job of being an American diplomat is stealing credit card numbers. "State Department "Secret Cable" Lays Out U.S. Intelligence-Gathering Agenda in Paraguay"
- The El-Masri torture case.
- Director of National Intelligence Dennis Blair and Gen. Stanley McChrystal outright lied about Iran supplying the Taliban.
- Wikileaks gave the State Department a chance to protect anybody who might be endangered by the leak. The State Department said 'fuck off'. Now the State Department is whining how the leaks endanger people, just like they did in the case of the last leak, which Gates later admitted wasn't true.
- "Memo Reveals US State Department Knew Honduras Coup Was Illegal, Did Not Follow Own Advice"
“Persistent” economic challenges continued to weigh on trade - Director-General Roberto Azevêdo’s annual overview of developments in the international trading system highlights the “persistent” global economic challeng...
58 minutes ago