The hilarity is when the dust has settled the only governments standing in the Middle East/North Africa will be Turkey, Sudan, Iran and Syria. Iran will still have the same government because the President was elected in a landslide, and because most people know it is the Americans and the Jews who are behind the opposition. In Syria, people are mad about the oppression and the economy, but, in the biggest irony of all, support Assad because of his position on Israel. At the end of the day all the enemies of Israel will still be in power, and all the bought-off 'friends' will be gone.
"Anonymous Surpasses Wikileaks" Not quite, but everything helps. The main problem is knowing where to look for the secrets (Anonymous got very lucky with the HBGary trove, which is why insider whistleblowers will always be invaluable).
Speaking of which, the HBGary/US Chamber of Commerce scandal is simply amazing, reminiscent of Nixon's dirty tricks:
- "EXCLUSIVE: US Chamber's Lobbyists Solicited Hackers To Sabotage Unions, Smear Chamber's Political Opponents"
- "CHAMBERLEAKS: US Chamber's Lobbyists Solicited Firm To Investigate Opponents' Families, Children"
- "U.S. Chamber of Commerce Thugs Used 'Terror Tools' for Disinfo Scheme Targeting Me, My Family, Other Progressive U.S. Citizens, Groups"
- "Late Updates on the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Plot to Target, Discredit, Defraud Political Enemies"
- "HBGary Federal Spied On Families And Children Of US Chamber Of Commerce Opponents"
- "Wikileaks Wasn't The Only Operation HBGary Federal, Palantir And Berico Planned To Defraud"
- "The leaked campaign to attack WikiLeaks and its supporters"
- "Anonymous speaks: the inside story of the HBGary hack"
"Five years ago, my Parisian aunt asked me to help her take down the wallpaper in her apartment. This is what we found underneath."