"Securitise the Queen" As an example, Bill Clinton is raking in the millions now as payment for his past services to the 1%. When a politician retires, the country should securitize his future earnings stream - it is not really his, as he only gets it by virtue of the public position he held - in a financial instrument kind of like a 'Bowie bond' (in the political case, securing the income stream to be obtained by delayed corruption payments masquerading as speaking fees, etc). While this doesn't deal with the inevitability of political corruption (the problem that bothered Plato), it puts all the cards on the table - we will actually be able to see the corruption in how well the securities trade - and ensures that the state will get at least something out of the graft.
"How a Bunch of Corporate-Backed Buffoons Took Over U.S. Climate Policy" Buffoons is the right word.
"Has US Support for Israel Reached a Tipping Point?" Not yet, but when the tide turns, Jews best be prepared to duck.
"Having Mentioned Water and Ahmed Ben Bella Take A Look At This…"
"Muslim Brotherhood are Western Proxies" Going back at least as far as Egypt in the 1950s.
"Why the Khazars Hate Russia Under Putin"
I've been reading a lot of excuses for the results of the Wisconsin recall vote, but it was an unmitigated disaster. It was clearly a referendum on support for complete domination of the 99% by the 1%. It is rare to actually have a chance to vote on such an issue, and the people of Wisconsin - most of whom are obviously in the 99% - voted for the 1% out of anger that a small number of the 99% are doing a little better than others in the 99% due to their unions.
‘Opposition backers bear responsibility for militants’ attack on Russian hospital in Aleppo’ - © Lizzie Phelan / Twitter RT | December 5, 2016 Syrian opposition supporters bear responsibility for the casualties from the shelling of a Russian mobile m...
12 minutes ago