- "Woolwich maniacs stalked me" They thought he was a soldier and then realized they were mistaken. Killing a soldier was apparently important. Why did they identify Lee Rigby as a soldier? The Help for Heroes sweatshirt wouldn't have been enough, and his other clothing doesn't seem to definitively identify him as a soldier (scroll down here for picture of the body). I note that he was a recruiter. Could he have been specifically targeted?
- "Woolwich attack: MI5 'offered job to suspect'" Of course.
- Both suspects clearly attempted suicide by cop.
- I note that the new 'conspiracy theory' is to claim that the whole incident was staged. I also note that this is not helpful.
- If I saw a man on the street attacked and nearly decapitated by two men with machetes, men who then walk around menacingly with the bloody weapons, ranting and clearly high on drugs, I wouldn't stick around close enough to them to use my phone to take a video, YouTube fame notwithstanding. Having a video confession makes motivation very clear.
- Other than the usual professional racists, discussion in the UK has been remarkably sane, demonstrating a growing understanding that the Wars For The Jews aren't moral, and that a violent reaction to them is inevitable.
cocoanuts - Yawn…Jews Are Furious Once Again Gilad Atzmon, Sep 2, 2016 The Sunday Express reports: Jewish community furious at re-election of ‘antisemitic’ Jeremy Corb...
2 hours ago