"Syria - Israel Is Losing the Battle" by Gilad Atzmon.
Amongst the other big advantages to Nasrallah's decision to participate in the lung-eater removal operation in Syria - including, of course, not having the Islamic Republic of Lung-Eaters as a next-door neighbor - is that Hezbollah's army has a nice tune up for the next inevitable and utterly illegal Jewish invasion of Lebanon. For its part, the IDF is getting ready by murdering Palestinian children.
"NSA to store yottabytes in Utah data centre"
"DID YOU KNOW?: Two Secretive Israeli Companies Reportedly Bugged The US Telecommunications Grid For The NSA" "What was the Israeli involvement in collecting U.S. communications intel for NSA?" A story that goes back to 9/11 and 7/7 (and some allege the 3/11 Madrid bombing). Assorted links:
- "Israeli Wiretappers, the NSA, and 9/11"
- "The Israeli Spy Ring"
- "Former CEO of Comverse Technology arrested in Africa"
- "Verint completes separation from Comverse" (note the 'separation' is just financial paper shuffling)
- "Scandals rock Israeli 7/7 tube security company"
- "Was Obama's FISA Betrayal Encouraged by The Israel Lobby?" (as as senator)
"CIA-Funded Startup Palantir Denies Link to NSA — but They Both Make a 'Prism'" 2013 Bilderberg attendees: "Alex Karp, Founder and CEO, Palantir Technologies"
"Mike Bronzell Exposes “Mobster” Meni Agababayev of Run Local Locksmith In ABC Nightline Sting – The LOOKOUT"