Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before:
- "Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau: A ruthless leader with a twisted ideology"
- "For the children... again"
- "France sends agents to Nigeria, boosts ties to fight Boko Haram"
- "British, U.S. experts join Nigeria search for girls"
- "Is Boko Haram An “Intelligence Asset”? Terror Attack in Nigeria Opens Door to Africom" (Nimmo)
- "Team America World Police to the rescue in Nigeria" (Sailer)
- "Boko Haram V. Nigeria's Crooks" (Margolis)
"The CIA Aided Polio's Comeback–but Media Have Forgotten the Story" This bit of CIA cleverness in aid of the stunt capture may be one of the worst things the CIA has ever done.
"Raghead: Dispatches from Neonazistan"