"The US and Democracy in the Middle East" Assad was also elected, and also under American (neocon) attack.
The attack by IS against Kurdish interests, an attack which finally made them a target for the neocons (as Khazars looking out for their Kurdish cousins), makes them look much less false-flaggy to me, and more like an independent entity looking for soft spots to build an empire.
Tweet (Asa Winstanley):
@JohnWRees makes excellent point that if UK really wanted to stop ISIS they would put pressure on Saudi & Turkish allies to stop ISIS aid"
"Israeli army: No solution to Gaza tunnels" Another bogus reason for the slaughter. Opening the seaport/airport would:
- remove the need for tunnels and allow Hamas to agree to help close them all;
- remove the need for Israel to lift its blockade (although Israeli businesses would then lose the trade);
- end the Israeli 'diet' the people of Gaza have been on;
- allow the normal human right of movement that the people of Gaza are uniquely denied; and
- allow for the introduction of supplies needed for the orderly rebuilding of the damage caused by the Jews (Jewdamage).
"Harper confirms Canada’s support for Israel in conversation with Netanyahu" Tweet (raymond delauney):
@melina86 @georgegalloway Had Israeli children needed treatment @pmharper would've been at airport to welcome them."
"Tough Hillary Clinton says ‘dreadful’ pictures of dead women and children make it hard to get at truth– Hamas is to blame" Her brain damage can't be too bad as she can keep all this Jewish billionaire nonsense straight.