"One thing that is striking about the US decision to escalate against Russia is that it’s not at all clear what the trigger was. And that raises the possibility that these hostilities were instigated out peeve, or what one might more politely call imperial reflex, reflecting the belief that Russia needed to be punished for its various sins, such as supporting Iran, outmaneuvering the US in Syria, and harboring Snowden. And the assumption appears to have been that Russia could be taken down a notch or two on the geopolitical stage at no cost to the US. Hudson explains that the reverse is proving to be the case."Victoria Nuland ran the Maidan operation, and boasted of spending $5 billion of American taxpayer dollars in doing so. Victoria Nuland is married to Robert Kagan. Here are some of Robert Kagan's projects:
- January 26, 1998 letter to Bill Clinton, insisting on a war on Iraq due to weapons of mass destruction;
- May 29, 1998 letter to Newt and Trent whining about Bill's (sane) inaction;
- the infamous and disastrous 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' from the infamous Project for the New American Century (say, how is that new century working out for you?);
- not wasting any time, September 20, 2001 letter to George Bush, insisting on wars against Afghanistan, Iraq and Hezbollah, an end to American support for the Palestinian Authority, and a large increase in American defense spending;
- April 3, 2002 letter to George Bush insisting on various Zionist goals, and wondering how the Iraq war plans were coming;
- "Not Fade Away" (the parasite explains that there is still a little juice left in the host; see also: "Obama embraces Romney advisor’s theory on ‘The Myth of American Decline’"); and
- "Robert Kagan: America's Dangerous Aversion to Conflict".
- "The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit";
- "Ukraine: Israeli Special Forces Unit under Neo-Nazi Command Involved in Maidan Riots?"
From the comments to the Hudson piece, 'sufferin' succotash' gets it. If the 'paradoxes' are still causing trouble, see the red bits from Irving Kristol.