- "Fox News man is 'idiot' for Birmingham Muslim comments – David Cameron";
- tweets by Ali Gharib on Emerson;
- "MUST-SEE TV: French show eviscerates ‘credibility of Fox News clowns’ for comparing Paris to Iraq";
- "#Foxnewsfacts, fiction, and hysteria in the wake of Paris terrorist attacks (+video)";
- "The 751 No-Go Zones of France" by Daniel Pipes (Nov 14, 2006 - updated most recently on January 14 to essentially admit it was all a lie, though the previous day's update quoted Nigel Farage as his 'expert')
- "The Sugar Mama of Anti-Muslim Hate" (excellent details on the Jewish billionaire financing of the American Islamophobe network);
- "Gatestone Institute";
- "What Can Muslims do to Reclaim their beautiful Religion, Ruth Manning" - and tweets by Arif Rafiq and Mr. Tickle showing that this is part of the Gatestone disinformation campaign.
German lawmaker warns Facebook to censor “hate speech” or face consequences - By Alex Christoforou | The Duran | December 8, 2016 The German neo-liberal class of lawmakers continue to push the “hate speech” agenda, which is really ju...
5 minutes ago