"al Qaeda didn't need Edward Snowden to tell them about NSA spying"
"This gives you some basis to think that they understand who is their real enemy - maybe it isn’t Israel"
"White House drops plans to reduce US forces in Afghanistan to 5,500 this year" Watch for the American media - both mainstream and 'left' - to continue to act as if the war against Afghanistan is long over.
"US shuts down Saudi embassy amid security fears" An attack on Saudi Arabia would be good for oil prices.
"Canada, State Sponsor of Terrorism? Role of Canadian Embassy in Jordan in ISIS Recruitment?" Note that the Canadian ambassador to Jordan is not a diplomat, but an RCMP 'security expert' connected to Harper.
"Ex-spy scurries to cast doubt on CSIS-ISIS link"
Harper is currently ramming through ultra-fascist 'anti-terrorism' legislation based largely on fears of ISIS, which Canada supports!
"ISIS is closing in on Europe's backyard"
"CSIS highlights white supremacist threat ahead of radical Islam" The headline makes it sound that CSIS is announcing this, but, needless to say, the story is based on documents pried out of them. Actually, ALL 'terrorism', and I mean ALL, falls into five groups:
- false flag attacks, like 9/11, and the activities ascribed to al Qaeda and ISIS, which are of course fronts for western intelligence agencies;
- completely self-defensive acts of war against foreign invaders;
- patsy attacks set up by government operatives working for real terrorist groups like the FBI or RCMP, attacks which would never have occurred but for the actions of the government agents, and which are largely motivated by careerism;
- acts of the mentally ill (always alone);
- white supremacist attacks (the only true terrorism which now exists).