- "Leaked Sony emails reveal Hollywood execs efforts to support Israel"
- "Sony CEO 'couldn't wait' to meet Netanyahu, leaked emails show"
- "WikiLeaks shows Sony concerned by IDF's use of its cameras in Gaza bombings"
- "How the Rich Get Into Ivies: Behind the Scenes of Elite Admissions"
- "Sony Execs Freaked Out That Its Marketing People Wanted To Use Torrents For Marketing"
- "As Sony Continues Threatening Reporters, NY Times Reporter Wins Pulitzer For Reporting On Sony's Emails"
- "Our Response To Sony Sending Us A Threat Letter For Reporting On The Company's Leaked Emails" (see "Streisand effect"; note that the argument used in the letter, that the action of WikiLeaks somehow 'rewards' North Korea, is hilariously stupid)
- "Chris Dodd's Email Reveals What MPAA Really Thinks Of Fair Use: 'Extremely Controversial'" Of all the whores in and around the Washington cesspool, Chris Dodd is the whoriest.
- "Chris Dodd Implies US Gov't Should Go After Wikileaks For Publishing Leaked Sony Emails"
- "Leaked Emails Reveal MPAA Plans To Pay Elected Officials To Attack Google"
- "Sony should not be able to tell journalists what to print"
How to lie with graphs: "A lesson from the New York Times on how to mislead with numbers"
"Monsanto Launches Smear Campaign Against Doctor Oz And The World Health Organization" Dr Oz is a snake oil salesman, but he is under attack for the specific reason that he has attacked Monsanto and the crooked regulators over Monsanto's poisonous glyphosate.
"Today’s Blind Items – The Bohemian Grove Blackmail" "Why I Called Lindsey Graham 'Ambiguously Gay'" "Lindsey Graham’s “All-Jewish Cabinet”"
"Fallout reaches the ivory tower"
"Boehner Opens Another Heap Of Letters From Constituents Asking To Give Corporations More Tax Breaks"