Saturday, May 30, 2015

Happens every day

Remember the gay guys who 'accidentally' supported Ted Cruz with a fundraiser?:  "That Reporters' Blindspot":
"But now it comes out, after the fairly glowing weekend article and repeated denials, that Ian Reisner actually did give a max-out contribution to Cruz right when the dinner took place.
Reisner is so ham-handed about this, even now he's making ridiculous claims. So, for instance, now he says: "In the interest of transparency, I gave Senator Cruz a $2,700 check to show my support for his work on behalf of Israel. When I realized his donation could be misconstrued as supporting his anti-gay marriage agenda, I asked for the money back. Senator Cruz’s office gave the money back, and I have no intention of giving any money to any politicians who aren’t in support of L.G.B.T. issues."
So it wasn't a campaign donation. It was like Israel gelt or something. Whatever."
blog comments powered by Disqus