"The Kingmaker" by Gilad Atzmon. If World Jewry isn't careful, those of us who aren't obsessed with cleanliness are going to start to catch on to the absurdity of guilt by association, which seems to be their only play. Between Corbyn and Weir, they are laying it on a bit thick.
World Jewry would like to tell you that its man in Egypt is going a little too hard: "The Sissi regime continues Egypt’s repressive descent"
Heads up on an upcoming Guardian slur piece: "On Forthcoming Opinion Piece"
"Propaganda, Intelligence and MH-17" The key is that we know the Americans have actual evidence of what happened, yet won't proffer it or even admit they have it.
Intimidation time: "Canadian Police Target “Conspiracy Theorists”, Policing Book Talk – Kevin Barrett and Anthony Hall/Veterans Today"
Another scalp for the collection of World Jewry: "Calgary Liberal candidate steps down over Twitter outbursts". Stay away from Israel, and your social media comments can be as violent as you like: "A Federal Tory candidate’s shocking Facebook comments"
"Greece is about to be completely dismantled and fed to profit-hungry corporations" "Greek Liquidation Sale Begins: German Company Wins Privatization Bid For 14 Greek Regional Airports" Amazing! The recent history of capitalism goes like this:
- the graspers propose some insane level of stealing which they believe is so over-the top that they'll never get it;
- they do this to shift the discussion to the even more extreme right, and set up a negotiating position from which to retreat a bit;
- to their amazement and delight - or perhaps not amazement, if they've bribed and blackmailed appropriately - the other side completely collapses, and gives them everything they asked for, no matter how absurd.
"Donald Trump’s breakthrough statement on immigration" "The Issue of the Century" The racist right is excited about Trump being goaded into taking the maximalist crazy position on immigration, promises he can't and won't keep, but are a signal of the kind of racism the hillbillies enjoy. Mass immigration is promoted by the 0.1% as it depresses wages, but not wages of the jobs that the hillbillies want or are capable of doing. There are two real problems which are causing redneck suffering:
- the unbelievable cost of all the Wars For The Jews ("Donald Trump says he is no apprentice when it comes to Israel" and "Trump: Obama, Kerry 'Sold Out' Israel on Iran" and "Trump: No Greater Enemy to Israel than Obama");
- the exportation of jobs outside the country by the 0.1% (e.g., "Guess where Mexico-bashing Donald Trump makes his suits" and "People Are Really Enjoying This Image Showing Donald Trump’s Clothing Made In Mexico").
This racist schtick is just a shiny bauble meant to distract people from the real issues.