I think you'll agree that this is by far the finest thing that the (((concentration camp guard))) has ever written: "A Brief Introduction to Pro-Holocaust Twitter".
It is not a good look when the most powerful people in society, people who have conjured up a series of massive and ruinous wars with the snap of their fingers, suddenly start trying to convince us how terrible it is that somebody is making fun of them.
The only sane thing for the various warmongers to have done is to ignore/block the gadflies, but group supremacists can't help themselves, so they've given the mockers just what the mockers wanted. By the way, absolute congratulations to Twitter on standing firm to what must have been stupendous backroom pressure.
"Under Israeli pressure, Facebook and Twitter delete large amounts of Palestinian content"
"The largely unknown, deliberate Israeli attack on the US Navy". "Two important lessons from Israeli attack on the USS Liberty". If Trump wins, I can see him attending a commemoration of the 50th anniversary as a lark!
Tweet by Joe Catron on some random ZOG-ery, the bog-standard Congressional dancing for shekels.
Meanwhile, back at the land-stealing machine: tweet (Ali Abunimah):
"Hillary Clinton green lights whatever revenge Israel may take against occupied population after Tel Aviv shooting."
"Wikileaks' Assange: Google Directly Allied with Clinton Campaign"
From Naked Capitalism:
"Lambert here: Clinton’s presumptive nomination comes with a number of key policy decisions that liberals must own “going forwards,” as we say:"ISIS destroys Temple of Nabu at Nimrud, Nergal Gate at Nineveh"
1. Corruption. To protect Clinton, liberals have adopted the majority doctrine in Ctizens United: Only a quid pro quo is proof of corruption.
2. Transparency. To protect Clinton, liberals maintain that high government officials can, at will, privatize their communications to shield them from FOIA.
3. Militarism. To protect Clinton, liberals minimize her AUMF vote, ignore Libya, ignore Honduras, ignore Ukraine, and treat unwavering support for Israel as an unqualified good.
4. Health. To protect Clinton, liberals reject Medicare for All.
5. Working Class. To protect Clinton, liberals deny that there is or can be a working class electorate. The electorate is only to be viewed through the prism of identity politics. Two category errors follow: The “white working class” is deemed to be racist, by definition, and the non-white working class is erased. Consequently, it’s impossible to think through the universal effects of the FIRE sector on the working class, nor its differential effects on particular working class identities. This is not an accident.
That’s quite a platform. And if you’re thinking the Democrat Party isn’t the Democratic Party you knew and loved, that’s not an accident either. This has been a wonderfully clarifying primary, for which I congratulate all the players."
"Thoughts on Syria - 7 June, 2016"
"CIA and Pentagon Bicker While Russia Wipes Out U.S.-Backed Rebels".
Shekels in action: "Democrats Are Now the Aggressive War Party"
"The Pentagon’s Great Wall of Impotence" (Escobar)
"Blood Offering: The Death of Mullah Mansoor, China, and the South China Sea"
"The US Is Preparing to Oust President Evo Morales"
"Scandals in new Brazil government offer Rousseff hope of survival"
"Ukraine’s Out of Control Arms Bazaar in Europe’s Backyard" Title is misleading - it is actually about the human rights abuses of the Ukrainian Security Service.
"How grassroots lobbying push blindsided Monsanto" I assume Avaaz gloms on to a winning issue to increase its credibility for its main job, warmongering.
"The Supposedly Liberal NY Review of Books Published a Very Strange Review of Chomsky's Latest". Always remember that Roth appeared out of nowhere to be universally hailed as the infallible universal arbiter of all things human rights, but somehow always takes the full Wars-For-The-Jews/Zionist apologist position, with an occasional nod to the American empire in criticizing places like Venezuela.
Good Greenwald tweet. It remains a mystery how monsters like Power can completely lack self-awareness, but I guess it is no different than the psychology of any serial killer.
"Tor/Appelbaum Separation Agreement". Looks like some kind of power play, with the old harassment allegations dredged up as an excuse. The very late piling on doesn't instill confidence.
"False Flaggots". Full denialism in American conspiracy theories.